OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I've wanted Purple Hi's since seeing them in Nelson's avy.

What a time to be alive.

My-T.

Had no clue you were still around, sir. You ever get a pair of 3M Snakes?

superblytrife superblytrife lets get some pics of those Purps bro.

I'd love to post up some glamour shots, but unfortunately I just started back working nights after 10 nights off. This is the best I got. :lol:

Leather is pretty damn good by Nike standards. Not sure how I feel about the pink stitching, but I understand why they did it that way.

The moment i can cop a 20% off code I'm copping the 2 pair i have in cart.

Anyone see any movement from their Sneakerhead Flax restock pairs yet? I got tracking the day I ordered, but still no scans to indicate movement.

@brolic @instagram :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:
First pair all the way. The BIG THUNDER toe box was freaking beautiful in person. Probably the best of the bunch honestly.

Randoms from my desktop. Messing around with proportions.

Have a very similar pair, my eyelets are gold and swoosh is sail and yellow sole. Also another but with red sole and all one pattern. Did the denim swoosh, but wanted it to pop a lil more.

Last edited:
I wanna order an all leather pair with that deep royal blue but I'm hoping it looks more dark blue/midnight navy than royal blue. I may just wait until someone receives their pair.

4th pair of Pendleton's in. 2 Hi's and 2 Lows.

I wanna order an all leather pair with that deep royal blue but I'm hoping it looks more dark blue/midnight navy than royal blue. I may just wait until someone receives their pair.

See page before. The blue is pretty intense.

Bought two pairs of these today. One from NikeLab and one off swoosh. I've been waiting for these to come back out ever since Nike didn't fulfill their promise of bringing these back to NYC after people voted on what uptowns to bring back in 2006 or 2007 when they were in their peak of popularity.

Somewhere, Kampout Kid is still crying for them to release Stashes!!

I can't really get behind this retro though. Shouldn't be surprsised though; nothing is sacred.

They say air forces are played out. Good! Keep the hype down. I can say without a doubt, recent jordan releases have had half the quality and build construction of the recent forces. Keep em coming Nike!

The remastered joints aren't bad, quality-wise.

They're all still trash compared to those from the golden era, but miles ahead of the joke of a product JB has been putting out for basically a decade.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom