OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Last edited:
Wow those look awesome. I have a nice Teal shirt for these. Cant u tell I love the Grapes lol.

always size down on LF...

Didn't do so on the UNDFTD collab last year and now I'm swimming in em (more so on the lows than the highs)

I prefer a 12 when I'm gonna use a sneakershield, but with the duckboot I won't use one so 11.5 fit perfect. I would say they are TTS for air forces. I always find air forces to be a half size down from jordans.

always size down on LF...

Didn't do so on the UNDFTD collab last year and now I'm swimming in em (more so on the lows than the highs)
I got the UNDFTD lows last year in a sz 10 and this years duckboots in a 10 as well Flax Mid i got in 10.5 but all my other forces are all 10s 2007-present except the Flax and was asking since the Wheat Hi's looked exactly the same material. Im just making sure on sizing as Im about to purchase the wheat hi's online... Live in Toronto its gonna be hard to cop locally with not to many spots getting them.

Thanks B

I prefer a 12 when I'm gonna use a sneakershield, but with the duckboot I won't use one so 11.5 fit perfect. I would say they are TTS for air forces. I always find air forces to be a half size down from jordans.
You meant half sz up right?

Wore mine to the gym this morning. Then to the airport, had 4 older women stop me to tell me how much they like my purple shoes :lol: I'm talking in their 50s... Pretty sure these will become beaters.

Ifs you're in Houston, my boy at Footaction Gulfgate said they got Flax Hi's in and releasing this weekend.

Are these releasing only on the East? I haven't seen these out here in the West.

If i'm not mistaken, Last time the Flax's mids dropped

No Footsites stores got them on the West Coast. 

I had to buy pairs from Millennium and Shoe Palace

Purples are dope but I don't think I'm gonna keep them. It's weird, these have been on my list forever but as much as the quality is better than the usual AF1 shenanigans there's still something about them that isn't quite the same. The leather everywhere except the toe/toebox is plush, the shape is decent. Not quite OG but decent. I think if there wasn't so much other heat dropping left and right I'd keep em but I have a feeling I'll be able to grab these for well under retail down the line if I still want them.

Back
Top Bottom