OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Are the leathers the same on both or is there difference between the two. $20 price difference has me thinking there not. Also on the box of the Reds does it say "07". Thanks

Same leather. But the top of the purple high is a lot softer on the inside of the shoe. No 07 on the red pair.

Copped the white/red nai ke's. Now I'm really glad I waited on the red/whites and white/royal remastereds

Got another pair of these for $43 shipped.

Preciate the help homie. the manager was just being a prick. She talked dwon to me the whole time and refused to make eye contact or acknowledge the fact that we were having a conversation. That's where most of my annoyance comes from. Wasn't really feeling her nonchalant attitude and complete lack of customer service. I worked in customer service for years and i took pride in trying to helps folks out. Of course i can't expect great CS from a sneaker establishment, but I'm also not the bad guy for wanting the kicks. They were ON DISPLAY and had already sold pairs just a couple mins earlier.

Sidenote: same thing happened to me on saturday at another urban retailer in Baltimore. Manager apologized that he couldn't sell em early like the PG plaza store (right near DC) had but he'd hold em for me til Sat 7th (this was before they changed the RD to 11/12). He even had a sales associate write my name on the box. Although i gotta drive to Bmore, i dont mind, just didn't wanna take the chance of missing out in case this store sold em on the 7th.
Honestly it sounded like you were being annoying at the first store. They probably would have held it for you for Saturday. Never expect a stranger to go out their way for you (especially if it can cause problems for them)

Aside from Nike trolling with the multiple leather qualities.....I can say I'm satisfied

Can you speak more on the multiple leather qualities? Looking to by the white/red Naikes and these as well, just wondering what the leathers are like. I have the white/silver joints and I'm more than happy with the leather on those. Are these purple comparable to that?

Also if anyone is interested:

http://shop.renarts.com/collections...cts/mens-nike-air-force-1-hi-retro-743546-102

phone orders

Surprised no one pointed out that snow beach joint in bips post.

But on a other note...for anyone who's copped the new duckboots..what's good with that rubber toe?
Is it soft or stiff?
Haven't seen any in store yet

Last edited:
I find myself selling a lot of Jordan's and buying more af1s. Always been a af1 fan before all the weird color themes lately....but now I'm more interested in af1s again....I need those white naikes tho....

Ordered the purples on Halloween and nike hit me with a delayed shipping email today from the 11th to the 16th now smh

Back
Top Bottom