OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

My local shop Fice Gallery should have pairs left over. Call after 11:30 mountain time Phone number (801) 364-4722

weird, just carted a size 6 on the NDC men's size page...

wonder if there is a difference between a men's size 6 and a GS size 6 besides price...

nike.com has been a JOKE lately. i wasnt gonna grab any but i just tried just to see how it went, and didnt get thru on a single pair. pretty much cant get thru to anything good without SNKRS or a bot. may as well not even drop on the website for non-apple users.

Gotta agree man. Went the Villa route and it took 2 minutes and done. NDC has been a disaster of a website for a couple years now.

Well I failed on NDC....

But I was able to cop a pair (13) on the SNKRS app. 

As an aside, just wanted to direct a question to you peeps who have been through this before: Is it always like this? Holding your breath while you try to find out if you are getting a pair or not? Is there ever a time where you know you'll be getting a pair, or is it always a mad cap rush to see if you'll be copping anything?

Kind of a fun feeling (when you are successful), but stressful AF!

How are these even hard to get for some of you? There releasing in so many stores.? Did online really sell that quick?

Well I failed on NDC....

But I was able to cop a pair (13) on the SNKRS app. 

As an aside, just wanted to direct a question to you peeps who have been through this before: Is it always like this? Holding your breath while you try to find out if you are getting a pair or not? Is there ever a time where you know you'll be getting a pair, or is it always a mad cap rush to see if you'll be copping anything?

Kind of a fun feeling (when you are successful), but stressful AF!
This is exactly the reason why i did some calling around last saturday and copped my pair early. And today im just posting links trying to help the fambs out...

im sure this was asked before, but how do these fit? first pair of air force ones.  I rock 11.5 in all jordans and jordan 1s.  Ordered an 11 in these, and hoping they fit

im sure this was asked before, but how do these fit? first pair of air force ones.  I rock 11.5 in all jordans and jordan 1s.  Ordered an 11 in these, and hoping they fit

I havent rocked AF1s in years but im pretty sure they run a tad big and bulky?

I havent rocked AF1s in years but im pretty sure they run a tad big and bulky?
Not these ones

My Flax - Both Mids and Highs are TTS 

but I could wear a .5 size up and it would still fit fine, Especially if your wear thick sock with these for the Winter

Back
Top Bottom