OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

One of my ID orders say "complete". How long does it usually take ship from the completed stage? Looking at those samples... Im not sure I'll like how my first order will turn out.

Pendleton AF1 orders are SHIPPING waaaaay slower than usual. People who ordered AM1s and Huaraches day 1 have gotten their orders already. Only 1 of 4 of my day one orders are scheduled to arrive this week.

It just sucks they waited 3 weeks after the launch to release detailed product shots that they've had for weeks. There'll probably be a gang of returns because of this. Good thing is if you don't like your ID you can return them your nearest Nike store or Nike Outlet for a full refund.

Last edited:
You got me reminiscing and thinking of my old pairs. No JD's in this set and I prob still only have about 1/2 of these today. smone8 is obv my eBay name. Miss some of these pairs...

Man...I remember buying those white/reeds from you years ago.

whats the consensus on spraying flax w/ shoe protector? 

quality is much nicer than expected on the flax

I agree with Ty about Nike releasing material samples so late and returns. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be happy with my design, but for others that didn't do research and were hoping the shoe will look just like the rendering, I'm sure there will be some disappointment.

Speaking of, I got my "almost done" email today, which usually means they'll be shipping within a week.

What's different about the sample pics compared to the detailed renderings? They look as expected to my eyes.

total noob quesiton anyone know the what the '07 designation means? IS there different tech or materials something ?

total noob quesiton anyone know the what the '07 designation means? IS there different tech or materials something ?

They technically did a remaster of the AF1 in 07 for the 25th anniversary. Its not a crazy change but they are different from anything before then...

Materials also took a decline....

The new AF1 OG brought back good materials but also gave us the bubble gut that alot of people have a LOVE/ HATE relationship with.

Pendleton AF1 orders are moving waaaaay slower than usual. People who ordered AM1s and Huaraches day 1 have gotten their orders already. Only 1 of 4 of my day one orders are scheduled to arrive this week.

It just sucks they waited 3 weeks after the launch to release detailed product shots that they've had for weeks. There'll probably be a gang of returns because of this. Good thing is if you don't like your ID you can return them your nearest Nike store or Nike Outlet for a full refund.

Is that big thunder??

They technically did a remaster of the AF1 in 07 for the 25th anniversary. Its not a crazy change but they are different from anything before then...

Materials also took a decline....

The new AF1 OG brought back good materials but also gave us the bubble gut that alot of people have a LOVE/ HATE relationship with.

Thanks for the info man!

Back
Top Bottom