OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

yeah, I also mean people aren't mixing the denims and leathers in...at least in the pics shown so far

Last edited:

Not sure if posted already... 
eek.gif
if im not mistaken, these are just the flax mids cc'd, sadly...

Last edited:
SNS has the royal retro qs for 68 bucks if you buy two sale items. I got the royals and a nike tee for 92 bucks shipped if anyone is looking.

yeah, I also mean people aren't mixing the denims and leathers in...at least in the pics shown so far

Yeah I have two wool prints , denim strap , grey wool Nike in the backtab and along with the eyelets, leather check . these will interesting , they come next Friday , I'll post pictures

Last edited:
The first pair I have coming in I played with the prints and denim with an all gum sole. Curious to see how they come out.

Few more I came across.
2ldj5tk.jpg

16h19px.jpg

34i39l2.jpg

1zlt5k9.jpg

Was able to pick up a personal grail. Only 5 more Bobbito AF1s to go..

(they ain't DS, but I don't care, gonna rock the hell out of these.)

I definitely mixed materials. I like the single pattern all over look, but I tried to do something different this time since most of my kicks are one solid color and a contrasting swoosh.

Last edited:
An AF1 that I ordered on the 11th arrives tomorrow.
An AM1 I ordered on the 18th shipped today.
Still waiting on an AF1 from day one to move from the build complete stage.

Ordered one high and one low the day the options were released.

The low is out and about and should reach me by Monday, the high has no progress, didn't even get the almost finished email. Lol

Grabbed flax hi pair number 1 on swoosh found another in my size for 115. Can't pass up a double up on these, this release is up there for me in terms of the stuff we've been getting these past few years

Back
Top Bottom