OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

My all white mids from NDC clearance I ordered last week came today.

They will be getting returned at the outlet this week. The insole area was very uncomfortable at the forefoot. Kinda disappointed. I haven't owned a pair of AF1's since I was in hs so it had been pre-2007 when they redid them so maybe they redid the fit then?

Last edited:
what was the reason for the midsole to be touched-up/painted? Ive worn mine 10+ times for short periods of time and mine are still looking crispy.

Wore them prolly 100+, they became beaters, friend hooked me up and cleaned em up, they were looking very bad

Best thing I did was wear decreasers with em so that kept the toe box looking good

UPS just drop off my Pendleton, think I should have went with the black leather swoosh

Wore them prolly 100+, they became beaters, friend hooked me up and cleaned em up, they were looking very bad

Best thing I did was wear decreasers with em so that kept the toe box looking good
OH, they def needed some cleanig then LOL

A general question to everyone with pendeltons. Are the shoes warmer then usual? And, is the wool inner lining really warm versus a normal one?

A general question to everyone with pendeltons. Are the shoes warmer then usual? And, is the wool inner lining really warm versus a normal one?

I've had my pair for one day, and wore them for about 8 hours. They are lined with the pendleton fabric and seemed to feel slightly warmer than any of the other mid rise no wool lined nikes I own. But they weren't causing my feet to sweat like crazy or anything. They feel nice on your feet as well.

Last edited:

Friend of mine cleaned up my stricklands, want to know is there a way i can remove excess paint off the gum sole, i believed he used angelus paint, thanks i ln advance

Also if any1 knows of a ds sz 10 holla at me
what was the reason for the midsole to be touched-up/painted? Ive worn mine 10+ times for short periods of time and mine are still looking crispy.
I got 2 pairs ds sz 10.5... if anyone wants to swap one for a sz 9.5 ill cover the shipping. 

I've had my pair for one day, and wore them for about 8 hours. They are lined with the pendleton fabric and seemed to feel slightly warmer than any of the other mid rise no wool lined nikes I own. But they weren't causing my feet to sweat like crazy or anything. They feel nice on your feet as well.
Thanks bro, that's exactly what I was wondering. I've been debating about making a pair with the fabric in the liner. I wouldn't wear em in the summer, but if they were crazy hot to the point of not being able to wear em in the spring or fall, that would suck.

Many years ago I bought a pair of Osiris skate shoes (I know, I know, skate shoes were cool 6 or 7 years ago, and I moved somewhere where it snowed a lot and needed warm shoes :lol: ) that were lined with sherpa wool. Those things were unbearable unless it was below like 0 degrees celcius, so hot :lol: ! Now they're my snowboarding beater shoes, they're perfect for the mountain when its cold as **** and snow is on the ground.

Thanks bro, that's exactly what I was wondering. I've been debating about making a pair with the fabric in the liner. I wouldn't wear em in the summer, but if they were crazy hot to the point of not being able to wear em in the spring or fall, that would suck.

Many years ago I bought a pair of Osiris skate shoes (I know, I know, skate shoes were cool 6 or 7 years ago, and I moved somewhere where it snowed a lot and needed warm shoes :lol: ) that were lined with sherpa wool. Those things were unbearable unless it was below like 0 degrees celcius, so hot :lol: ! Now they're my snowboarding beater shoes, they're perfect for the mountain when its cold as **** and snow is on the ground.

No worries man. Definitely could be worn as spring or fall shoes. That's pretty much what I plan for them. They won't see any west if there's snow on the ground.

Back
Top Bottom