OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

On Nike ID, it looks like the midsole stitching is white. I want to do a gum midsole and gum sole, will the stitching be gum colored or white? Thanks in advance for your answers!

The Tans look amazing. I can't wait for the multi color flyknit lows! Hopefully someone will have a link to them below retail :smile:

Thanks again to my man that came through with that Oki-Ni link.

Always nice to wake up for something new on my birthday :nthat:

Just got my ID with the suede option in and idk what kind of suede this is. Is this even suede? Feel like some sandpaper

Last edited:
:rofl:

Yooooo! Not laughing at you fam, but the way you said it has me dying.

I was messing with those options recently and on the fence about them. I'm cool on it now. :smh:

Just got my ID with the suede option in and idk what kind of suede this is. Is this even suede? Feel like some sandpaper

No, no, no, no, NO!!

Mine just shipped. I was so pumped for them to arrive. I used mostly wolf grey suede on the upper. Damn it!!

i got my 3rd ids in today and im somewhat disappointed with the "suede"

i have grs that are softer than these

Yeah suede option is a fail. I'ma just return and use the leather option like i should have.

Last edited:
I hear the next options coming early next month [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]
@donjuan513

Last edited:
hey guys, what would be a good price for the regular all white '07 mids? don't really want to pay $90 but that's the price everywhere when I look around. anyone get them for cheaper?

hey guys, what would be a good price for the regular all white '07 mids? don't really want to pay $90 but that's the price everywhere when I look around. anyone get them for cheaper?
They'll never drop in price. Maybe check ebay if you can get lucky.

The last time i saw them on sale was for like $45 on nike clearance sale ( i bought 2 pairs). When retailers do have them for that low they usually don't keep it at that price for longer than a day or two.

Last edited:

They'll never drop in price. Maybe check ebay if you can get lucky.
yeah I've been looking on there but best I can find is only like $10 cheaper for new pairs
The last time i saw them on sale was for like $45 on nike clearance sale ( i bought 2 pairs). When retailers do have them for that low they usually don't keep it at that price for longer than a day or two.
was this online or at a nike store or what? I'd be all over that

Back
Top Bottom