OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Haven't copped a pair of af1 for at least 5 years... But these will break the streak... Too clean

Last edited:
Best way I can answer it is here's a bespoke pair from 2012:

http://sneakernews.com/2012/07/25/nike-air-force-1-bespoke-by-johnny-balle/

nike-air-force-1-bespoke-by-johnny-balle-3-570x380.jpg

nike-air-force-1-bespoke-by-johnny-balle-5-570x380.jpg

As far as I can tell, this is the same leather that you once had to pay $820 to get. It's the kind of leather that looks even better once it's broken in. I have a pair of Cole Haans with basically the same leather quality and those aren't cheap either.

Thanks bro. I can't wait for my pair to come in. I did a sail & gum midsole along with Coyote Butte liner.

Tans came in.
Really great quality like the Nikelab Air Flight 89's but the toebox :smh:
I think I'll probably return them. I was looking forward to getting the Black, navy and red pair but not with this toebox and come to think of it, I could make them on nike ID for £20 cheaper and probably with better leather looking at Brolic's pic

Nike really has to do something about the AF1 toebox man.  

So many pairs I'd entertain buying if it wasn't for that bulbous toe.  Look at those compared to the Shrooms right above--such a vast difference in appearance.  

The toe's to compensate for the drop in insole. Take your insoles out for those who have the Labs, sucker is thick but so comfortable.

Saw those grey mids on kith and I kinda want them myself. Quality issues aside that color blocking is great and I haven't been into mids in years

Back
Top Bottom