OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Just seen these on ebay. Do anybody knows when these come out.

Tempted to get the purple pair for $110, but I might wait to see if they drop to the $90 range.
same here. im hoping they stay on clearance long enough until nike offers that "use code X to get a further 20% off sale items" promo, then they're definitely getting picked up.

This. I'm gonna clean up with that next 20% code. Purps (if they last), Carolinas and white chocolates will all be had. Brown chocolates will hit deeeeep discounts, so I'll wait longer for those.

Ok now this.

This is the only one that's really caught my eye.
I can't drop £150 on them and they're only for women but they do look good.

Last edited:
And to think I was going to buy those Purps yesterday at full retail.

Now buy for $110 or wait for an eventual outlet release.
You could buy at 110 and then if you find em cheaper just return the cheaper pair with the 110 receipt

We'll have this conversation again when they hit for like $69.99....

Pretty sure that pink stitching wont be as noticeable anymore....

:rofl:
normally yes but to me it really throws it off

Didn't know Black/whites were dropping. Nice. Will be picked up when they suffer the same fate as the rest.
Finally!

Been waiting on these Blk/wht joints. Now if I can wait a little longer before they eventually go on disco...edit, these are NikeLabs, which don't go on sale, dam

Also Uni Blues and Chocolates are now on disco at NDC, $95. Waiting for them to drop again and copping the chocolates.

Last edited:
The Purps went on discount and they were labs. I doubt the black/white will last long enough in a 14 for me to get on discount, but if they do, I'm all on them.

The flyknits are a must.

nike-air-force-1-low-flyknit-black-1.jpg

Last edited:
Didn't know Black/whites were dropping. Nice. Will be picked up when they suffer the same fate as the rest. I need the golds too.

Damn!!! I'm moving into my first apartment in the next couple of weeks. I need these though!! Smh I hope they hang around for a while in a sz 14. Every color way so far for the remastered has hanged around.

Last edited:
These look like they'll be releasing for the All Star game this year. Same theme/colors as the Foamposite that's releasing
The theme of these ASG releases is so lazy. All Nike (and from what I've seen, Adidas as well) could come up with when thinking of Canada, and Toronto in particular, is the Northern Lights? They might as well have also slapped a picture of an igloo and a polar bear on there too and covered all of the stereotypes :smh:

Back
Top Bottom