OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

IDs finally came in.
Went with a Sail midsole on mine.

Dat lining :pimp:

My outlet didn't have them. In fact, they barely had anything I cared about. Got some t-shirts and dipped.

checked out the black multicolor low forces today. drop date is march 1 and retail is $160. i was surprised at how light they were. there was an all white pair too that looked like dirt magnets. i passed on both pairs.

both were on sneakers but listed as womens releases.... I would buy the blacks but not at full price

i don't think they were both women's releases but i could be wrong. i was really impressed with how light they are though. hopefully i can get that multicolor with the white midsole when it drops.

Had no clue the af1 boom started in b more.

Also did not know the chocolate joints were an og cw.
those are growing on me....mite scoop those up.

I was actually looking for this documentary on af1s in japan commemorating the release of the nai kee joints.

I posted it in here but i cant find it lol.

Another similar looking Pendleton :lol:

The leather on these :pimp:

Should have got brown laces though. If only there was a way to get another pair.

Last edited:
Another really cool documentary on forces in japan
Nice insight on another culture's perspective. Funny thing is, of allllll the AF1's I've had, I've never had a pair of white on whites. :rofl: Never had a desire, :D I won't even cop an AF1 if it has a white outsole.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom