OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Full size run went back up. Most sizes still available now.

Kraft, Gronk, and Blount where at Bodega tonight signing autographs for the Pat's AF1 release tonight
I ordered a size 10.5 

Then went to Snkrs n saw this one

and got confused so I Cancelled my order.

ohwell.gif

In for tomorrow's Flax mids. Settled for Highs a year ago and don't mind owning both.
smokin.gif
ALL IN FOR FLAX MIDS

I bought two pairs of the Special Field Air Force 1s. I got one pair directly from Nike, and another overseas from Sneakersnstuff.
The leather quality on each pair is completely different from each other. The pair from Nike is more of a grainy pebbled leather, while the SNS pair is a much smoother leather.

The left is the pair from Nike (rough) and the right from SNS (smooth).

Now what I noticed was that the left pair's swoosh is smooth leather, and the right's swoosh is rough!!!

Each box has a stamp, the one from Nike has a F/23 stamp for whatever reason. Why is this? Wtf does it mean lol

Not sure if this is important or if I'm over analyzing but I just thought it was strange and maybe someone might have an explanation for it haha.

^^^
Nike crazy wild for that.
Send one pair to me for proper inspection. I will return once boot szn is over :tongue:

word, the smoother leather pair's inside tag has a lil bit of an earlier production date, but only by a couple of days. wtf lol

Late to the party, but what the hell!....the 2016 Flax midsole color compared to the rest of the shoe is trash. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom