OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

And more wheat

Flax Mids are hands down the best, shame that they're the more limited of the flax drops

Idk fam. I think the hi's are the best. But it is a shame how the mids are more limited than the hi's.
​in all fairness I've never been a fan of any Hi's and plus the Dark green swoosh on the Mid's strap does it for me lol

Last edited:
I don't really like highs like that so I had to go for the mids instead, my mid AF1 Flax supposed to come Tuesday. I never been a high-top AF1 person I always preferred mids and lows.

I came up on a pair of deadstock '03 NYC mids in black/white (306340 011) for cheap from a thrift store. Euro exclusive from what I could find, which baffles me because of the NYC embroidery. Can't share images because I haven't been a member long enough, I guess. Leather quality is amazing but unfortunately they're about a half size too big for me to actually wear.

Last edited:

​in all fairness I've never been a fan of any Hi's and plus the Dark green swoosh on the Mid's strap does it for me lol
Lol understandable. Some colors look good in the hi and some look good in the mid. Heck I normally just buy an all white pair of low's every summer lol so it's rare i get a mid or hi

Been rocking my SF-AF1s for 4 days straight... Too sick.

I'm a wide foot 10 and went TTS, I think I could have went .5 down for proper heel lock but whatever.

Got my Pendleton ID's in earlier this week and got a chance to take some pics over the weekend. 

That leather on the Black SFAF-1 is too buttery.

LL

LL

LL
LL
LL
LL

LL

sick shots fam. Those Pendleton are Straight [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] as well as the SF AF1. I'm just not sold on the black pair tho. I need that Olive in my life

About to bite the bullet on an olive at 300....think it's a good price but know my luck Nike gonna mass produce these next week lmao

YeP^ I agree. But i just copped an olive north face jacket..it's a great price for my size..and it's about to be a cold winter here in CO

Back
Top Bottom