OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Was a long night but totally worth it!!

I was ******** bricks after all the date swaps and learning it would be a Draw... Got the set

Lol someone help this guy.

After you help me.....
I almost got a deal for $300, dude comes back and up the price to $350.

SMH.  Screw that....

My bday coming up. I haven't brought anything this year as it relates to clothes and shoes...

All I wanted was just this.
frown.gif

Last edited:
I almost got a deal for $300, dude comes back and up the price to $350.

SMH.  Screw that....

My bday coming up. I haven't brought anything this year as it relates to clothes and shoes...

All I wanted was just this. :frown:  

Get it for 350 while you can. Your rich anyway you got a lot of items I see you posting in the high end threads.

Honestly i thought the Nike Presto x Acronym Olive was the year´s hottest release from Nike so far. Wearing my AF-1 SF Olives for the third day in a row and cannot get them off my feet!!

They are so mad comfy in this cold rainy season!

Get it for 350 while you can. Your rich anyway you got a lot of items I see you posting in the high end threads.
I'm rich, you're richer
laugh.gif

I've cut back on that.  Frugal is my game now.

Can't drop $350 on AF1's when people still copping for $185
mean.gif

Honestly i thought the Nike Presto x Acronym Olive was the year´s hottest release from Nike so far. Wearing my AF-1 SF Olives for the third day in a row and cannot get them off my feet!!

They are so mad comfy in this cold rainy season!
You done bruh....
eyes.gif

Just kidding. I'm salty as hell. Glad you're wearing yours.
nthat.gif

Anyone Crep or Repel their olive SF-AF1s yet? Any reaction?

Want to spray them soon before I get them dirty...

did they not make alot of big foot sizes in special field's? i feel like every resell site i go to or forum i see is only size 8-10.5

Back
Top Bottom