OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Off-White X Nike Air Force 1

Here we go....

Nike is pressing to overhype the AF1 so they can milk it for another 10 years. The thought that maybe they would give us some old and new classic colorways was just wishful thinking. We're going to get nothing but uber limited retroes and overhyped collabs before flooding footlockers with more GR plastic.

Virgil has zero creativity in his pea brain.

my man put "right" on the tongue tabs of the right shoe and I'll assume "left" on the other.

vetements did the same exact thing w/those reeboks they made a few wks back.

just wish the linens would be easy to grab lol.

1) the linen colorway is amazing.
2) the leather on the OG isn't even THAT good.
3) you could probably find a pair of the OG for cheaper than the resell is gonna be.

1) the linen colorway is amazing.
2) the leather on the OG isn't even THAT good.
3) you could probably find a pair of the OG for cheaper than the resell is gonna be.

Actually finding a pair is the hard part these days, we're talking about a 15 year old shoe now. Glad I got a OG pair just in case the beasts come out for this release, AF1 releases are really hit or miss as far as difficulty to cop these days, I just knew SF1s were going to sit and even called it in a text to my boy.... now I'm waiting on a restock :\

laugh.gif
at these being a Kith drop. Beasts who declared the AF1 dead will be out there for those.

it's crazy how RF's relationship with  Nike has really grown.

:lol: at these being a Kith drop. Beasts who declared the AF1 dead will be out there for those.

That's gonna be the most irritating part about the drop. Then followed by the males synchronized IG pic post competition, and all the "influencers" that'll end up with pairs.

depending how many they made I doubt they sell out even on kith

they are pink tho

there's always a weird hype around pink shoes

I think there's been an opportunity or three to get those Team Red remastereds at around that price or less before but it's still a clean price for anyone that meets that criteria.

. anyome have these?

Those look like some '83s.

That's more the AF1 thread in Sneaker Showcase's lane. In fact, I'm pretty sure that the name watermarked in the pic posted in that thread.

They're fire though :pimp:

Last edited:
I think there's been an opportunity or three to get those Team Red remastereds at around that price or less before but it's still a clean price for anyone that meets that criteria.

. anyome have these?

Those look like some '83s.

That's more the AF1 thread in Sneaker Showcase's lane. In fact, I'm pretty sure that the name watermarked in the pic posted in that thread.

They're fire though :pimp:
I'll check that out then thanks

And I know man...look at em yo............damn. :lol:

Seen some all white SF AF1's for sale for $359. As bad as I want a pair of Special Fields I just can't see myself getting the white pair.

Actually finding a pair is the hard part these days, we're talking about a 15 year old shoe now. Glad I got a OG pair just in case the beasts come out for this release, AF1 releases are really hit or miss as far as difficulty to cop these days, I just knew SF1s were going to sit and even called it in a text to my boy.... now I'm waiting on a restock
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
 Purple Highs hit 60 on clearance and SF1s flipping for double... you just never know.

Back
Top Bottom