OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Yea I have no clue what they were doing, took an hour of them doing nothing almost.

For the record, those V Lones are trash. No disrespect to your pickup, but aside from the brand association and rarity factor, they're a below average AF1 at best.
Nobody picked those up today. No offense taken. The record still stands.

It took forever but wasn't that many people in the line
Waited about 2.5 hours. Copped b/w and olive Acronyms, but they were out of my size. Will probably return them for a refund.

Last edited:
The line was miserable i dont know what @alp is talking about.  It was the slowest transaction i've ever had at 21 Mercer (and I live next door so this isn't my first rodeo).  

Way to much pushing and shoving - walked inside in the 3rd group of 5 (I was in the front) at 5:40...didn't leave until 7. Over an hour inside. Usually the outdoor part is the worst.

Got the Crimson and White/Black Acros...

THEY RUN LONG AND NARROW.  If you have a wide foot prob TTS is a good bet, if you've got a normal/narrow foot then half size down.
You living good if you living right next door to 21 Merced [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji] lol

Think I already invested enough time waiting and hoping they would have the clear CDG Dunks. Time to move on from these, but feel free to DM me if you're in NYC.

For today

Can anyone else who has these ACR FORCES comment on sizing? I wear Size 11 comfortable in pretty much any normal fitting shoe inc AF1, SFAF1, AJ1. Are these noticeably long?

COMING SOON

This product will be available soon. Check back often to be one of the first to get it.

Back
Top Bottom