OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Does anyone need a size 13 in the Camo SF-AF1 - picked up an extra and would like to see someone in the NT have em.

Let me know.

Last edited:
Finally got my Acronym Downtowns in. Leather feels amazing. Kind of wish more of the exposed shoe was leather. These do run kind of snug and toe box area is a lot longer than I usually expect for my size. Hopefully with this good leather, it will stretch well. Still waiting on my Black/White pair to come in.

Copped camo sf's at my local undefeated. Very chill overall but one cat wanted multiple pairs. To the point that staff kept telling him he can't keep coming in and showing other customers how many pairs he was getting. Is the resale game really like that now? Can't be making more than $30-$40 after fees + shipping these behemoths.

HUGE shoutout to Deezrsackolishus for these acronym highs.

Such a dope model but Nike is kinda ruining it with the pre yellowed soles. I'm still crazy happy with em though.

i saw 300 a lot and even 3 is too much to me. resell is getting lower and lower. Nike is releasing a pair after a pair not to mention all the shoes in general. I'd rather wait it out or take the L

That's lit dude [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
How's sf af1 sizing for your usual sneaker?
Thanks! I always get a size 8. Slightly roomier than usual with this model, but not enough to make me go a half size down. The Ochre's in the picture are my gf's.
What color did you go with for the Strings Paracords?
I went with a tan paracord. It's not like a tonal strap to blend in with the upper. It mostly coordinates with the gum sole.
Thanks, man!

I thought my Acronym Downtowns were too snug. Turns out there was an extra piece of cardboard in there. Haha. They fit fine now. Glad re-sell is going down. Probably looking to double-up on the black/olive pair. Was already glad to get my two pairs for under retail from Euro sites after striking out on the US sites. Soles only slightly yellowing on mine, and I kind of hope they just yellow completely already. I think they'll look fine either way.

I thought my Acronym Downtowns were too snug. Turns out there was an extra piece of cardboard in there. Haha. They fit fine now. Glad re-sell is going down. Probably looking to double-up on the black/olive pair. Was already glad to get my two pairs for under retail from Euro sites after striking out on the US sites. Soles only slightly yellowing on mine, and I kind of hope they just yellow completely already. I think they'll look fine either way.
damn bruh...I am an idiot. Tried those things on and felt the toebox was tight as hell. You are right and there is more cardboard in there. 

GOOD LOOKS SON

p.s. what size are you?

Well that's disappointing. That's one of the reasons I really liked my olive pair and made this model extra special. Oh well ‍♂️

Got lucky to score one of the two last sizes of the SF AF1! Now I don't have to wear big hoodies or jackets to sneak snacks into the movie theatre, especially on hot days. :pimp:

Kidding... but seriously, these are very nice in person, and I did not expect them to be really comfortable and light either.

Last edited:
Copped camo sf's at my local undefeated. Very chill overall but one cat wanted multiple pairs. To the point that staff kept telling him he can't keep coming in and showing other customers how many pairs he was getting. Is the resale game really like that now? Can't be making more than $30-$40 after fees + shipping these behemoths.

HUGE shoutout to Deezrsackolishus for these acronym highs.

Such a dope model but Nike is kinda ruining it with the pre yellowed soles. I'm still crazy happy with em though.
Just wondering if they fit half a size big as most people are saying? thanks.

Just wondering if they fit half a size big as most people are saying? thanks.
I'd say go TTS. They fit long (about 1/2" more than usual space for me, so about 3/4" of deadspace)  but they are a good semi-snug fit in width. The leather is good on these where they should stretch over time, but I'd rather be safe and go with my TTS and possibly wear a thicker sock if necessary. The toe box is also narrow and flat so depending on your feet that could be an issue if you size down. If you have wide feet and typically size up for narrower shoes, I'd probably recommend going up 0.5 for this as well.

damn bruh...I am an idiot. Tried those things on and felt the toebox was tight as hell. You are right and there is more cardboard in there. 

GOOD LOOKS SON

p.s. what size are you?
Yeah that piece of cardboard was really flat and snug. Funny to see that I wasn't alone. Glad I found that though. Almost contemplated selling them and buying a bigger size. I wear a 10.5 in these.

For those curious, this is the cardboard piece I'm talking about. Never seen one in a Nike shoe before:

Back
Top Bottom