OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Will definitely try and grab the red pair from the blazer pack. Simple and clean looking. Hopefully they won't be a pain to purchase. Can't remember the last time I've been excited over a pair of AF1s

*** What are those AF1s pictured above? Look pretty nice too. Any info?***

Last edited:
Any reviews on the duckboot?
I was gonna pick up a pair originally last year but one of the people at the boutique that had em cautioned me and said dont get em because they aren't worth the price he said they Rnet even waterproof

Any reviews on the duckboot?
Definitely not for retail.  One of the clasps broke on mine in less than 15 wears which wasn't really a big deal I just laced slightly differently and there wasn't much cosmetic dmg... but while they're cozy, warm, and look pretty sharp.  There are still some downsides.  The treated toes with the lines extending out from the midfoot to the toes caused mine to crease awkwardly.  Sort of diagonal along the tips of the lines rather than a clean classic smiley af1 crease, maybe that doesn't bother other people but it throws me off a lil so I don't wear 'em very much.

That being said after much debate I'm probably going to try and grab those Red/Clear soles ones.  I initially thought it was dumb given the nastiness of the weather up here but then I thought about it and they'd prolly work great for the post snow streets were it's all salt 'n sand that would discolor a darker sole/shoe soooo we'll see.  I'll definitely not be lookin to spend more than $130 shipped tho.

WP's on this rainy/windy day in the 808

Aloha fam

Just copped the new duckboots that came out, man this 3m is fresh. Now to see if they work as advertise.

Just copped the new duckboots that came out, man this 3m is fresh. Now to see if they work as advertise.
Nice, I just ordered a pair myself, waiting for them to arrive this week. Do they fit true to size?

Last edited:
my foam af1 black fridays came in today. very well done shoe and quality is impeccable. i have the stealth foams too these are different but just as good imo. fits like every other af1 length wise but just a little snug width wise. i expect they'll loosen up with wear and as the foamposite material molds. i was on the fence when i ordered on whether i would keep them or not, but having them in hands i like them very much. definitely will keep.
Those look great.  I just traded a pair of black Supremes for these, as I have the camos and like them better.  I look forward to these arriving- I think I can dress them up to go with work clothes.

why dont ya more "official threads" on dope air force I's colorways as well as post em here? it would bring more attention to these under rated gems.

^^^ probably would like to keep them underated. nothing like getting the spot blown up by the wrong people

^^^ probably would like to keep them underated. nothing like getting the spot blown up by the wrong people
at what point does that have a negative effect to da whole air force I popularity though?

this thread has become da "thread about nothing" with air force I's...if i dunno about dope colorways with their own individual threads, no one will know about em

and they'll languish.

and its selfish.

Back
Top Bottom