OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I'd rock both of the blazers, YOTS, and PR's. Will i buy all though is a different story..... Too much stuff releasing.

AF1's will never get old for me im 18 now still rockin them white on white mids and lows. None wrong wid it. If you a true sneakerhead you would not buy into all this hype. You should just get what you really like and aint leave in the closet. I cop em to rock em Never cop em to stock em.

AF1's will never get old for me im 18 now still rockin them white on white mids and lows. None wrong wid it. If you a true sneakerhead you would not buy into all this hype. You should just get what you really like and aint leave in the closet. I cop em to rock em Never cop em to stock em.

New posters. :smh:

son is a walking footlocker commercial

I like the YOTS lows. Would like to see them in person though.

Y'all wiped out the Glows lol. I stumbled across them this morn but the checkout was messing up ( maybe b/c of Jordan release). Came back and all sizes were gone.

at what point does that have a negative effect to da whole air force I popularity though?

this thread has become da "thread about nothing" with air force I's...if i dunno about dope colorways with their own individual threads, no one will know about em

and they'll languish.

and its selfish.
not necessarily, tan and general mean the exact same thing which is why the idea of tan is stupid

this thread is a subsection of nike retro and stays on the same page for days at a time

this and the dunk sb thread are blessings
well when a DOPE colorway of a air force I drops individual threads should be made..i walked into my local shop today and they had da mamba kobes, sixer and phoenix

color barkleys on display

i aint had no clue when they dropped.

NikeJanPO_2.jpeg

Last edited:
at what point does that have a negative effect to da whole air force I popularity though?

this thread has become da "thread about nothing" with air force I's...if i dunno about dope colorways with their own individual threads, no one will know about em

and they'll languish.

and its selfish.

not necessarily, tan and general mean the exact same thing which is why the idea of tan is stupid

this thread is a subsection of nike retro and stays on the same page for days at a time

this and the dunk sb thread are blessings

well when a DOPE colorway of a air force I drops individual threads should be made..i walked into my local shop today and they had da mamba kobes, sixer and phoenix

color barkleys on display

i aint had no clue when they dropped.
See but a dope colorway to u is not necessarily a dope colorway to someone else. For instance I'm not particularly fond of the year of the snakes while I think the materials are dope the color placement is off and wouldn't think twice about making a thread on it. But other people seem to love the shoe

Last edited:
Originally posted this on another thread, but pretty much sums up how i feel about AF-1:

Not sure whether underrated or not, but I just got my first pair a couple of months ago and I really like them.  Took a few days to break in, but now they are VERY comfortable.  The thing that I like about them is that they are very basic sneaker, in terms of form.  This lends itself to a great deal of possibilities with regard to the different materials/patterns/prints that can be used when designing a new model (as we have seen).  Lately, I just have been liking sneakers that are essentially very simple in form, but who's 'personality' is decided by the materials and patterns that are utilized to adorn the form.

It is like an artists canvass- basically just a big rectangle, but it's cool to see what someone can do inside of that otherwise basic square.

Of course the argument could be made for other shoes too, but I think the AF-1 is a great example.

Just received a pair of AF-1 foamposite 'Black Friday' and I gotta say, they really are awesome shoes.  Crazy robust, super well made and I think worth the retail price.  I'll post some on foot photos soon.

Maaaan when is Nike gonna re-up on some white/white high tops??? They need to quit playing and drop a pair. Last pair I THINK was 03

This is more in line with what I thought they'd do this year, but after a day of looking at pictures of the other low it has kind of grown on me. If I can find it in shops a few weeks after release I'll probably end up picking them up.
Whats the release date on these????

Back
Top Bottom