OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Yeah that leather is horrible ur better off looking for the black/gum bottom highs from 03/04 I think

Leather on those was weird as hell too. Super shiny and looked cheap from the outside - but they were durable as hell though!

Beater pair.

Last edited:
Solestop is legit so you're good with those White/Green Mids - but why not buy the Low patents that dropped in '06 with the logo on the heel?

The Wheat Mids look good to me, maybe you can get someone else to concur?
Thanks bro I really want to start my own Air Force One Collection...

Leather on those was weird as hell too. Super shiny and looked cheap from the outside - but they were durable as hell though!

Beater pair.

I think '03 was when they first started running Pleather on AF1 GRs - I remember asking my co-workers why the 'Leather' looked off. True story though - the Pleather on the 03-06 GRs was a lot more 'plush' than the rigid crap they're running on AF1 nowadays.

I love the baseball stitching.

They came out post-peak shape and material era, but a solid pair nonetheless.

Last edited:
Thanks bro I really want to start my own Air Force One Collection...

You should peruse to Team AF1 thread in the Sneaker Showcase section if you're interested in getting your AF1 knowledge and collection up. Some of the most knowledgeable AF1 collectors in the world congregate in there.

No clowns either - it's a Mayor-free zone.

Really impressed with the BHM air force. Best of the pack I think.

Only gripe is the clear outsole, don't think it will look too bad yellowed on the brown though.

Will be grabbing a pair of two for myself.

Last edited:
Are you talking about the copper foam highs or the downtown lows? I'm good on the coppers. I like the color but I'm not that into foam AF1s. The downtowns look amazing from a color standpoint but I HATE that they're downtowns instead if just regular AF1s. Same with the snakes, it kills me that they wasted that color way on the downtowns. One if Nikes worst ideas ever.

Are you talking about the copper foam highs or the downtown lows? I'm good on the coppers. I like the color but I'm not that into foam AF1s. The downtowns look amazing from a color standpoint but I HATE that they're downtowns instead if just regular AF1s. Same with the snakes, it kills me that they wasted that color way on the downtowns. One if Nikes worst ideas ever.

I'm talking about the Downtowns. The foams I don't even consider. Lol .

Yeah, the downtown part doesn't bother me too much.

Last edited:
I wish the toe box on the foamposite 1s weren't so boxy, that's the only thing that turns me off to them. Justlike the new AM1 colorways.

^Those are clean, but I don't know if I have it in me to wear something like that.

I feel like I'm too old for bright, attention-grabbing colors. :lol:

Man waited close to 3 weeks for these nikeids and they messed up big time! All the suede parts are supposed to be elephant print and the red part is supposed to be suede not canvas:

and check out this ugly nugget. Quality has gone downhill!

On nike chat right now, hate to have to reorder and wait close to a month for them.

Last edited:
Man waited close to 3 weeks for these nikeids and they messed up big time! All the suede parts are supposed to be elephant print and the red part is supposed to be suede not canvas:

and check out this ugly nugget. Quality has gone downhill!

On nike chat right now, hate to have to reorder and wait close to a month for them.
damnit i was countin on seein how yours turned out too! still wantin to order some up

I passed on this months ids cause the color placement options are weak

af1 ids usually have the most options of any id but the last 2 months have been trash

Back
Top Bottom