OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Forces don't crumble like Jordan's most I have ever gotten was a deflated air bag. Forces hold up pretty well

Agreed. I wear joints that are older than most of the members of this forum without any problem. I literally barhop recklessly in pairs from '91 - 95 carefree.

Just wear 'em man. All of those XXV 'Player' editions hit outlets en masse and they sat there for a long time.

Yeah - if you're saving them because you think they are going to be valuable or something, don't bother. Joints retailed for $225. You couldn't get $90 shipped for them on ebay right now.

Agreed. I wear joints that are older than most of the members of this forum without any problem. I literally barhop recklessly in pairs from '91 - 95 carefree.
Yeah - if you're saving them because you think they are going to be valuable or something, don't bother. Joints retailed for $225. You couldn't get $90 shipped for them on ebay right now.

Well it looks like I'm going to rock them... Think that's only pair of sneakers I have that I haven't worn... It's no good just looking at em..

I've been checking for a release date on the Blazer Pack everywhere.

I'm fiending for these to drop and if those mint green ones come out, well damn!!! Add another pair to the list.

Been checking for a date on the BP as well.

The blue and the red joints are automatic but those mints just took priority.

Agreed.

Purps are necessary as well. Actually, my priorities are probably Mint, blue, purple as my top 3. But, once you cop 3, you might as well grab the whole set... see how they get us, man! ...Maybe I'll pass on the greys, since my '98 suedes should do the job there.

Frankly, I wouldn't mind if they didn't drop for a bit. I've spending wildly recently. ...Could always hustle a couple of pairs of Milans though. :tongue:

Last edited:

Agreed.

Purps are necessary as well. Actually, my priorities are probably Mint, blue, purple as my top 3. But, once you cop 3, you might as well grab the whole set... see how they get us, man! ...Maybe I'll pass on the greys, since my '98 suedes should do the job there.

Frankly, I wouldn't mind if they didn't drop for a bit. I've spending wildly recently. ...Could always hustle a couple of pairs of Milans though. :tongue:
Maaaaaan best part is ain't nobody but Air Force 1 heads gonna be fiending for em. Which means easy pickup.
And yeah those mints just took priority over EVERYTHING. Having a hard time deciding my other pair that I should get

I think I'm going with either the blue or purple... Can't decide until I see in person

I'm gonna limit myself to one pair tho

Mint and Royal for me.

Already have the obsidian suedes from last year with the gum sole.

(not my pic)

Last edited:
I saw the grey blazer pack at the Nike Store in Shanghai last week. Suede looked and felt pretty nice.

Good looks on the info.

Stuntman, the mints have the same tongue tag... I hope they're part of the pack.

Heading on a late flight to NYC from Cali tonight and will be rocking the Corks for the first time tomorrow or Sat. Will post picks.

Last edited:
I don't know if haven't been paying attention or what but I didn't realize the blazers had off white midsoles.... Pass for me

blazer pack = sail midsole/outsole
those mints = white midsole/gum outsole

same pack? doesn't make sense.

My son, Mayor Class President posted these on his IG claiming they were the "rarest of the blazer pack." If he got it wrong, I'm impeaching him and demoting him to clapping out the erasers.

Heading on a late flight to NYC from Cali tonight and will be rocking the Corks for the first time tomorrow or Sat. Will post picks.

Cool story bro. Wrong thread. Wearing sneakers isn't an event you need to schedule and then announce said schedule to the rest of the world.

Anybody know if these are releasing in the states, or are these just for the cats across the water?

These are actually pretty nice. I'm a sucker for anything denim. ...Is that a nylon tongue I see?

Last edited:
blazer pack = sail midsole/outsole
those mints = white midsole/gum outsole

same pack? doesn't make sense.

My son, Mayor Class President posted these on his IG claiming they were the "rarest of the blazer pack." If he got it wrong, I'm impeaching him and demoting him to clapping out the erasers.
Now u got me worried that this colorway isn't really gonna release. Can ANYBODY shed some light on if this colorway is releasing????

Now u got me worried that this colorway isn't really gonna release. Can ANYBODY shed some light on if this colorway is releasing????

The mint was never present in the stock pictures of the pack

Blazer or not, I need the mint!

the mints are nicer than the rest of the pack then. and that last pair posted looks similar to the recent jd sports pair except nicer. very nice but i'd rather buy vintage right now.

Back
Top Bottom