OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

i have 2 pairs of the all black supremes 1 ds 1 worn
i wish i had a pair of the olives and camo
but prices are too much imo
all black supremes are still the best outta the bunch tho......................................

Last edited:
Looks like the Rasheed Wallace QS are going to be on NDC come September

[h3]Air Force 1 Hi CMFT PRM RW QS[/h3]
Game Royal/White
Style# 624185-400

$145

[h3]Air Force 1 Hi CMFT PRM RW QS[/h3]
Total Crimson/White
Style# 624185-800

$145

Couldn't find the official NDC images but they'll be these

Just got word from my little bro, Sheeds releasing stateside on September 7 at HOH and boutique type stores. $145 retail. Thoughts?

Peace,
J

These came in today.
LL

Execution on both of those 'Sheed highs is straight garbage. The blue pair has garbage plastic leather too boot while the orange pair looks like it might be marginally better. I really wish they dropped the large 'Sheedman and went back to the smaller iteration.

Execution on both of those 'Sheed highs is straight garbage. The blue pair has garbage plastic leather too boot while the orange pair looks like it might be marginally better. I really wish they dropped the large 'Sheedman and went back to the smaller iteration.

I completely agree on the sizing of the "sheedman"... Its def WAY too big and overwhelms the shoe... Although I can't speak on the materials quality of this release, as i haven't seen them in person, the Colorblocking is executed perfectly. That big Sheedman kills it though... I'd def be wearing my pants way over the top of the shoe in an attempt to cover that huge logo (word to the oversized polo logos we've been seeing on shirts these last couple of years).

I def miss the old line of patent sheeds with small logos, i own two three pairs of highs (blue/carolina, white/carolina, black/white) but I need the lows (white/white, red/white) and the Rose garden highs to complete my collection...

I def miss the old line of patent sheeds with small logos, i own two three pairs of highs (blue/carolina, white/carolina, black/white) but I need the lows (white/white, red/white) and the Rose garden highs to complete my collection...

Qft, I need Rose Gardens the bluejays again and black and whites.

Anybody knows what the Air Force 1 Nike ID for September will be??...Seems like the real tree camp wasn't that popular...

Thanks for all the replies...nylon and canvas would be nice...jewel seems better on the mids..well at least on the NYC I had in high school...that would be a dope option...

Back
Top Bottom