OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

posted this in the wdywt but figured I'd ***** myself out here too
laugh.gif
DAMN what size you wear foot looks small in the shoes almost GS size.

I like the white gums, i also like the stricklands, if it comes to a point where i cant get another pair of stricks then white gums will be my consolation price

Im still waiting for those penny forces tho im hearing jan 2014 :nerd:

I like the white gums, i also like the stricklands, if it comes to a point where i cant get another pair of stricks then white gums will be my consolation price

Im still waiting for those penny forces tho im hearing jan 2014 :nerd:

i have yet to see them for sale (in person) :-(

Man I slept on those white and gum bottom joints I really liked those.

Im still waiting for those penny forces tho im hearing jan 2014
nerd.gif
Where can I find white/gum bottom and black/gum bottom I missed out
mean.gif
dunno what your guys' sizes are, but there's a few pairs on ebay for $90 shipped.  not too bad considering retail was $80

i had to double up on these.  i wish i bought more pairs thinking about it now

Last edited:
Kept waiting for those White gums to go on sale like the mints did and now they're gone.
when nike releases white and gum u cant sit u gotta just grab em

BUT u might be able to find some at an outlet
call nike customer service and do a stock locate

Seen White/gums on my lunch break at HoH and DTLR (Mondawmin Mall, Baltimore)... Stock locate is your friends gents....

when nike releases white and gum u cant sit u gotta just grab em

BUT u might be able to find some at an outlet
call nike customer service and do a stock locate

Yeah I was tempted when they dropped but figured that like most uptowns they'd go on sale.

I still see them at my local shops, my problem isn't finding them, I just don't want to pay retail. :lol:

Yeah I was tempted when they dropped but figured that like most uptowns they'd go on sale.

I still see them at my local shops, my problem isn't finding them, I just don't want to pay retail.
laugh.gif
yea that.

that pic must mean the salmons are coming soon? right? right? 
nerd.gif

hey Im looking for these two Air Force 1 Low
I need these in size us9.5
can you please tell me a shop/store/website with international shipping where they are still available in us9.5
thanks a lot

eastbay has a full size run through size 15 for $75

hey Im looking for these two Air Force 1 Low
I need these in size us9.5
can you please tell me a shop/store/website with international shipping where they are still available in us9.5
thanks a lot

city gear has the whites for 90 in most sizes

Just found out eastbay sent out a 15% off coupon if you spend 75+ for anybody not wanting to pay retail for the artics

Back
Top Bottom