OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Where what? Where did i get them?
footlocker i think im not sure

B8TlaX8IYAAXmbx.jpg

NYC folks get ready....

http://sneakernews.com/2015/01/26/nikelab-teases-upcoming-air-force-1-uptown-release/

When do you think these are dropping?

nike air force one. My first ever nike. Super popular in 01 around nyc, and loved my all white uptowns from footlocker.

can nike bring these matrixes back?

Where what? Where did i get them?
footlocker i think im not sure
When do you think these are dropping?
around all star weekend probably, no idea the exact date. pretty much these will only drop in 21mercer nikelab (no other nikelab around globe will have it)

nike air force one. My first ever nike. Super popular in 01 around nyc, and loved my all white uptowns from footlocker.

can nike bring these matrixes back?

prob not cuz nike sucks like that, had twin pairs off 2 diff colorways in lows and the blk/blk/blue croc mids along with the white/white/gold croc swoosh mids all ds but parted ways with them DO NOT ask me why :'(

What in the hell are those? Nickelodean gak on the heel? Just turrible, turrible, turrible

Last edited:
depends on the materials too, but yeah i second u
Agreed, Canvas  (new "canvas") usually runs tighter. My Pendleton Low iDs I took a guess on with TTS, because of the "wool" material, and they fit perfect. But for GRs and most forces, I think we are spot on for the most part

Back
Top Bottom