OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

@TTbeezy
 they were supposed to as a NYC drop. They had that whole 1 World voting thing at like foot locker 34th, transit, and ntny back then. 
I think mark smith lasers won philly.

We gotta petition for Nike to actually follow through with what they say.

Wait you're right I remember that I thought the purple highs won maybe that was another vote

I got tired of waiting on Nike and pulled the trigger when the ID options were right

yea @TTbeezy  the purls won nyc. originally the laser stash friends & fan did but some guy had voted like all day long for them at a few stores and they re did it or something which is when purples won.

@L7OSER  what color purple upper is that? or are those old options?

yea @TTbeezy
 the purls won nyc. originally the laser stash friends & fan did but some guy had voted like all day long for them at a few stores and they re did it or something which is when purples won.

@L7OSER
 what color purple upper is that? or are those old options?

Thanks for the info dude

^All dopeness. I considered moving my Hong Kongs at one point...then I caught myself. Even though I never wear them, I'll never come off of them because they're just too sick.

One of my only sneaker regrets is selling my HKs.  :smh:

I haven't seen a sz 11 anywhere for sale in any condition since.  

I've been looking for an 11 for a friend of mine for like 3 years.

The struggle is real, BIP. I've pretty much given up because even if I do find them, the price is gonna be too absurd for me.

Hey, the good news is that I sold my worn pair for much more than I bought them for. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom