OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Probably be crocodile,ostrich and stars options. And maybe a visible air bubble option [emoji]128527[/emoji]

All I can do is sit here and :smh:
All these folks who sitting in them wheats and tryna resell for 3-400
I ain't paying no more than retail or some gr release
Also sucks haven't seen any good af1 colorways in a MINUTE

interesting. i feel like they didnt have anything lined up for spring.

smh midas whale restock da iridescence jawnz one more time before 6/1

would be bad if it were the good canvas with nylon tongues and wide flat laces like they used in the 90s. i'd have to dip into my IRA [emoji]128517[/emoji]

canvas shoes and sneakers are great IMO .  they tend to get super dirty but are easy enough to clean if you have some spare time.  why this thread didn't reveal that the yacht clubs were available like nearly a month ago though?  not the color I wanted but still.

:smh: Nike ************
Soooo yall remember that nai Kai Air Force one or whatever it was called
The sorta remastered fair force one tha released only in Asia
It was white/red
Well austrailia is getting a colorway
It's inverted so it's red/white
I swear man Nike be playing too many damn games

air-force-1-high-nai-ke-red-1.jpg

air-force-1-high-nai-ke-red-2.jpg

air-force-1-high-nai-ke-red-5.jpg

air-force-1-high-nai-ke-red-3.jpg

air-force-1-high-nai-ke-red-4.jpg

canvas shoes and sneakers are great IMO .  they tend to get super dirty but are easy enough to clean if you have some spare time.  why this thread didn't reveal that the yacht clubs were available like nearly a month ago though?  not the color I wanted but still.
where at?

These released across only 3 stores in Australia (that I know of). Two Foot Locker stores (Melbourne and Perth), and Culture Kings this morning. Couldn't believe my luck being able to cop from CK. Will post photos once they get to me. The quality is exciting me.

That's why
:smh: Nike ************
It was white/red

That's why I've slowed down on Nike to the point that I'm almost boycotting them: it's not just the fact that they continue to price hike for cheap materials and inferior quality, it's the fact that they will, on occasion, prove that they are perfectly capable of delivering products in very close to OG for, and quality, they just choose not to.

That's why
mean.gif
Nike ************
It was white/red
That's why I've slowed down on Nike to the point that I'm almost boycotting them: it's not just the fact that they continue to price hike for cheap materials and inferior quality, it's the fact that they will, on occasion, prove that they are perfectly capable of delivering products in very close to OG for, and quality, they just choose not to.
Not to burst your bubble, but we have a very sizable population of Chinese people here in Australia. A large proportion of the sneakerhead community here in Australia is ethnically Chinese. So I think it's about time we got some damn recognition here lol (and some Australia-exclusives too).

This used to upset me but now I find it more humorous and interesting than anything.

Like, which shoe will they do properly next? Why that pair? Where does the decision to go all out get made in the whole process?

And most importantly, where are these ___s that care when Nike is off butchering one of its other classics? :lol:

Last edited:
I guess I caved in on the quality complaints... :lol:

I bought those black/silver multicolor sole joints yesterday with a discount ... Yes they're cheap but I like them... I told myself I would no longer buy the plastic joints :smh

Random, but does anyone notice that the Red/Red "LV8" lows fit larger than usual AF1 lows? My heel is slipping out like crazy. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom