OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Finalize my Bespoke today can't wait for them to come in.

Hello guys! Is there any other Nike sneakers that look alike Nike Air Force 1? I've bumped into a pair of Nike Air Force 1 with white colorway and green Swoosh and yellow outsole like 3 years ago. Now that I'm looking for it, I can't see any colorway of the Air Force like that. Thinking there might be another line of sneakers that look alike.

PS: The closest colorway I could get is Nike Air Force 1 White/Green (but the ones I've been looking for is with yellow outsole).

Hello guys! Is there any other Nike sneakers that look alike Nike Air Force 1? I've bumped into a pair of Nike Air Force 1 with white colorway and green Swoosh and yellow outsole like 3 years ago. Now that I'm looking for it, I can't see any colorway of the Air Force like that. Thinking there might be another line of sneakers that look alike.
PS: The closest colorway I could get is Nike Air Force 1 White/Green (but the ones I've been looking for is with yellow outsole).

This?

With the thread starter banned, we need someone to take over and keep the topic post up to date with the latest news and information.  

If you have any suggestions or would like to volunteer, send me a PM.  (I'd rather keep the thread itself on topic than have a bunch of housekeeping stuff cluttering it up.)  

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom