OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Hope some can answer a question for me. http://m.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/air-force-1-07-lv8-mens-shoe/pid-11046859/pgid-10217694
Is listed as lv8 with croc skin in the description but perforated leather in the photo. Several other sites, jj for ex, show the same perforated picture. Anyone know what's correct the pic or description?

I say chat with Nike and find out but my guess is black is perforated and the other colors are croc. They probably didn't create a separate page fro black or croc and grouped them together but I still say chat with Nike to confirm.
Chat said the picture is wrong, but I ws hoping they were wrong as usual. Every image I google of the product number shows the perforation....

quai 54 dropping on the 22nd...maybe EU release only

I can try to pick-up shoes for you. PM me

LV8's came in. Thankfully it was the perforated version and not the croc. Leather is decent. Remastered OGs have kinda raised the bar...Came with nice laces as well.

Last edited:
Its still crazy to see that the Purp His are still sitting. I know for a fact that years down the line, people are gonna wish they didnt sleep...

Its still crazy to see that the Purp His are still sitting. I know for a fact that years down the line, people are gonna wish they didnt sleep...
Not everyone is a fan of them. I will never wish I didn't pass on them at any price.

Back
Top Bottom