OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

A few listings of the Retro NYC AF1s for $99 shipped on eBay. If you order before 11pm EST and use the code CNEWYEAR15OFF, it can come down to $85.

Got to bust these out today. God do these feel comfortable.

Sneaker Shields in AF1s? yay or nay?

Someone recommended them since the linens i got are a 10.5 and im a 10.

Nike Sportswear is ready to celebrate Chinese New Year with two distinct styles of the Air Force 1  that tie in Jade stone elements. Jade is a one-of-a-kind stone with a signature green hue that traditionally signifies the 35th Anniversary of marriage. It also represents power and wealth, with the stone itself being a symbol of status. 2017 is, of course, the 35th Anniversary of the birth of the Air Force 1, so the reference to the green stone seems only natural.

The Nike Air Force 1 Low Ultra Nai Ke and the Air Force 1 Upstep for women feature jade green heel-tabs and gold trim on the tongue and lace dubrae. Additionally, the men’s version makes use of jade green sections on the sole, while the women’s Upstep model opts for an opaque sole.

Both pairs will release later this month exclusively in Asia, with a global release to follow at a later date.

Pics and info from sneakernews.com!

QS

https://i1.wp.com/hypebeast.com/image/2017/01/nike-air-force-1-nai-ke-jade-chinese-new-year-2.jpg?w=2369[/ing]

[img]https://i1.wp.com/hypebeast.com/image/2017/01/nike-air-force-1-nai-ke-jade-chinese-new-year-4.jpg?w=2369

nike-air-force-1-nai-ke-jade-chinese-new-year-5.jpg

nike-air-force-1-nai-ke-jade-chinese-new-year-6.jpg

really? you think
Dope but will probably go on sale
really? you think with a population of 1.3 billion people (china), these will go on sale? and that's not even factoring in all the countries that celebrate lunar new year. gonna mark this one as claim chowder for now.

Last edited:
Anyone own any of the Labs on NDC? What's the quality like? Worth the $150?
The nikelabs are awesome! A welcome respite from the crap materials of the GRs. The midsole is even wrapped so it will be resistant to yellowing. I've bought a couple pairs at full retail, and don't regret it at all, although they will appear at a discount on eBay and some other retailers. I have 3 pairs and there are couple additional colorways I'd like to pick up. Buy em so they keep getting made!

Anyone got a read on the leather quality of the Ultraforce Leather?

It's interesting that they are doing a lot of tweaks to the AF1 silhouette. I won't be wearing most of these shoes, but I like the experimentation. The SF boots thing cracks me up. Like a tactical boot with no tread? I can't wait until letting your loose fitting pants hang over your shoe becomes a trend.

The nikelabs are awesome! A welcome respite from the crap materials of the GRs. The midsole is even wrapped so it will be resistant to yellowing. I've bought a couple pairs at full retail, and don't regret it at all, although they will appear at a discount on eBay and some other retailers. I have 3 pairs and there are couple additional colorways I'd like to pick up. Buy em so they keep getting made!

I just got into these. Worth the money. END has some well under retail. Picked up concord and maroon lows for $75 and $100 during their sale. They run big imo.

Anyone own any of the Labs on NDC? What's the quality like? Worth the $150?
Good, but not 150 good. Comfortable for sure, and the leather is great (pleather on inner lining). Still some glue stains though. They were perfect to receive as a gift but I wouldn't pay more than $100 personally, still an af1 at the end of it.

Back
Top Bottom