OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

what jeans do you wear with your air force 1 lows? I wore some cuffed baggy levis with them today and Instagram commenters just said they were out of fashion on social media... apparently skinny jeans with air force 1s are the craze now? so disgusting

Last edited:
what jeans do you wear with your air force 1 lows? I wore some cuffed baggy levis with them today and Instagram commenters just said they were out of fashion on social media... apparently skinny jeans with air force 1s are the craze now?

He may have been commenting on the forces but who gives af what ppl say

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/2313217/width/200/height/400[/IMG

Only good for two hours

My first attempt to make a paracord...

Clearly I havent found the right size and color yet, but I string isn't an easy color way to find...

I used a paracord type 2 (425) , but the original looks more like type 1(100) or maybe even micro (90)

I also used a medium buckle, but the original is a large (4,5cm/ 2,8cm)

The strap on the inside is 15mm wide and makes it easy to make the cobra wave on. 

and the length of the paracord with buckle is 35cm for size 40,5eu (us7,5) I dunno if bigger sizes have a bigger paracord.

I hope this helps everyone who wants to make a paracord and please let me know if you know the right color to match the strings
Repped. Thanks for helping to push me to do this.

I just bought materials to make myself two straps for my Strings and an extra long strap to test out as a better shoulder strap for the bag from my Olives. I'm not sure if the buckles will mate, but it's inexpensive enough to give it a shot.

Repped. Thanks for helping to push me to do this.

I just bought materials to make myself two straps for my Strings and an extra long strap to test out as a better shoulder strap for the bag from my Olives. I'm not sure if the buckles will mate, but it's inexpensive enough to give it a shot.
What color are you gonna use for the strings? I like our idea of the shoulder strap, let me know how it turns out?

:rofl:

You guys wilding, I know I have 0 fashion sense but I wear what I like and looks good to me.

For that pic I posted, I didn't even notice I had on "Skinny Jeans" they just happened to be black and the jeans I was wearing when I unboxed the kicks.

I Apologize my picture did not meet the "Fashion requirements" on how forces should be rocked, feel free to provide suggestions or pictures of your own. :lol:

What color are you gonna use for the strings? I like our idea of the shoulder strap, let me know how it turns out?
I bought materials in the "sand" and "tan" spectrum, along with some that contrast. I was gonna make a few in tone with the shoe and others that are more funky. I figure it could be a good non-permanent way to customize the shoe.

The shoulder strap is gonna be tricky calculating the length, but I'll keep you posted. The materials might take a while to ship in.

roll.gif

You guys wilding, I know I have 0 fashion sense but I wear what I like and looks good to me.

For that pic I posted, I didn't even notice I had on "Skinny Jeans" they just happened to be black and the jeans I was wearing when I unboxed the kicks.

I Apologize my picture did not meet the "Fashion requirements" on how forces should be rocked, feel free to provide suggestions or pictures of your own.
laugh.gif
don't let the NT denim crowd get to you

:rofl:

I Apologize my picture did not meet the "Fashion requirements" on how forces should be rocked, feel free to provide suggestions or pictures of your own. :lol:

don't let the NT denim crowd get to you

Haha not at all, it's all in good fun with the NT FAM.

Been years since I last posted on NT but some of you may know me as MetalStitch from the good old days...Today's a very special day for me as I finally found a pair of these in my size!! They say all good things must wait and I've finally found a pair after 10years!! 

Will be breaking this out for Chinese New Year!! Guess I'll still be sticking to the older forces compared to the newer GR releases.

Sick! Yeah I'm the same right now. Trying to cop less and score a few of my grails and roll with that. Nice pickup. Those are definitely on my list but I think my next goal is some DS atmos somewhere down the line

Back
Top Bottom