Bobbito pack was something special.
IMG_20200504_182018.jpg

got something coming in
well its suppose to be coming
not sure if im a actually get it
or if the time frame will be
as fast as i want it to be
will post pics when it arrives

I like those reacts coming out this Friday I might get the white ones. Both are nice tho

Had my mom get me the red pair off flight club back whatever year they came out. That’s all I wanted for Christmas :lol:
i remember getting em from shiekhs in sf
they had both
in hindsight i shoulda got both
but i chose the blue ones cause more things to match with

That whole top row fire, wish they made some of those into highs instead of all lows.

Some of these I've never seen, they IDs? Like the top pair, I've never seen those and whole bottom row.

I'm so mad my PR ID high's got stolen.

Bring back some flags instead of these garbage *** snake skins Nike.

That whole top row fire, wish they made some of those into highs instead of all lows.

Some of these I've never seen, they IDs? Like the top pair, I've never seen those and whole bottom row.

I read somewhere that P.R forces are getting retroed.

All of the P.R joints are flames. We need some more West Indian forces too. I wanna see different colorways tho.

Reactions: g14
I read somewhere that P.R forces are getting retroed.

All of the P.R joints are flames. We need some more West Indian forces too. I wanna see different colorways tho.
Can we also add da Filipinas jawnz if we bringing byke some jawnz?

Top shoe is a bespoke , bottom row are ids Hope they reissue that option too

Nike By You order came in yesterday! Snakeskin a fool!

Attachments

• FEB25F69-45F0-4060-87D7-66A6A3F96989.jpeg
    FEB25F69-45F0-4060-87D7-66A6A3F96989.jpeg
    305.1 KB · Views: 42
  • 6DB5F5AD-FDF4-4D79-8956-68165DCF25A2.jpeg
    6DB5F5AD-FDF4-4D79-8956-68165DCF25A2.jpeg
    336.2 KB · Views: 40
  • 57057C52-5DD3-4F51-89DD-FD05124379E2.jpeg
    57057C52-5DD3-4F51-89DD-FD05124379E2.jpeg
    352.8 KB · Views: 72
  • 2D4D10E6-94AF-4AC4-BCD8-9C2FD46FA233.jpeg
    2D4D10E6-94AF-4AC4-BCD8-9C2FD46FA233.jpeg
    294.1 KB · Views: 127
ID question(I know|l) I'm trying to match the light orwood midsole and snake options with a suede option. One would think the light orwood suede would match up, but fossil stone suede looks like a closer match on screen. Is that the case in hand too? Anyone have pics in hand?

Also the last few pages have been sick. My contribution are my drizzle boots
sheeddrizzle.jpg

ID question(I know|l) I'm trying to match the light orwood midsole and snake options with a suede option. One would think the light orwood suede would match up, but fossil stone suede looks like a closer match on screen. Is that the case in hand too? Anyone have pics in hand?

Also the last few pages have been sick. My contribution are my drizzle boots
sheeddrizzle.jpg
1588703271554.png

Fossil stone is the mid panel behind the swoosh and tongue. Orewood brown is the midsole and toe. I since returned these personally I couldn't get with the pleather sockliner.

Fossil stone is the mid panel behind the swoosh and tongue. Orewood brown is the midsole and toe. I since returned these personally I couldn't get with the pleather sockliner.
Right on! Exactly what I was looking for! The pleather sockliner is bothering me too. I've had to toss a couple pairs I really liked because the pleather sockliner went to sh**. Thanks!

ARI 10 inspired one’s up there look great.
I opted to do the same thing but rather than recreate the colorblocking I did it a little differently.
Should be here tomorrow. Will post pics.

Reactions: g14
Back
Top Bottom