OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Looks like white and black crafts drop on Nike Canada SNKRS tomorrow:

A88CC926-49D8-45CD-BDDB-C593455CA296.jpeg

Hey my AF1 brothers im having trouble finding a old jd sports one..it was grey and black with a clear sole and embroidered swoosh like the jd portland pair....also I believe on the tag the "Nike" is red and the "Air" is yellow do any of yall remember this pair??? I haven't for the life of me seen it since it was the supposed winner in the 1world cup also do any of you remember the 1world selection cup and what ever happened with that????
No idea about the 1world but I know the forces you’re talking about. Grey is so deep it’s almost purple. Look through old pics in this thread I’m sure somebody has them

Hey my AF1 brothers im having trouble finding a old jd sports one..it was grey and black with a clear sole and embroidered swoosh like the jd portland pair....also I believe on the tag the "Nike" is red and the "Air" is yellow do any of yall remember this pair??? I haven't for the life of me seen it since it was the supposed winner in the 1world cup also do any of you remember the 1world selection cup and what ever happened with that????
C85D25A4-BD56-4916-84AD-5F344DB87E70.jpeg

stealths I believe. Ihave an extra sz 11 in great condition dawg.

Finally got my Rucker Park coming in. Tried on a pair in store and I forgot how big forces run.

May cop that white/purple too. Wow.

C85D25A4-BD56-4916-84AD-5F344DB87E70.jpeg

stealths I believe. Ihave an extra sz 11 in great condition dawg.
Wow its been so long jesus I almost forgot I wish I could own but im a size 8 just really missed seeing it if u want plz post pics of your ds pair its crazy not a lot of ppl know about this pair felt crazy for a couple years lol

Also no one remembers this weird event at the end of the 1word were u got to vote for top 3 af1 to be retrod...I believe it was the purple hi, that jd stealth, and I think maybe the mushrooms or uneo won but i think they never with thru but dropped the purps later....was really long ago and I was only lurking then but I believe this how it went

So glad the crafts finally dropped. I wanted the betrues but that rainbow heel is a no go. Glad I waited it out. If the quality isn’t better they are def getting returned tho. With a name like “craft” they better be the top af1 in terms of quality.

Back
Top Bottom