OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

My id pair hasn’t updated in a few days sitting in China
229B70C3-B038-40F8-9CE6-E412F86F4D3D.png
Im in the same situation as you but with two IDs I made. Smh

So the upper is pearl white? What’s the midsole color?

yup have had these in my cart for almost 2 weeks but I thought I’d get thru undefeated and lost my size :smh:

damn yeah I pretty much knew I wanted these a bit more (all hype aside) so I copped a good amount of time before hand. Nike took forever to ship though smh

damn yeah I pretty much knew I wanted these a bit more (all hype aside) so I copped a good amount of time before hand. Nike took forever to ship though smh

Whats the style code on those, i need to go find my size now. Will hunt but i got a feeling nike doing the fake sell out and theyll pop up friday after the undefeated Ls

i messed up and made courirs with a white liner like an idiot, but now that black and white are both sold out i might as well keep them. kinda feel bad for the factory workers who got to make these ****s that end up being returned immediately lol

Went back a few pages to search but it's hard to keep up with all the ID posts (which are fire).
How's sizing on the IDs - same as the past with .5 down from a "normal" size or do these run a little tighter?

I've always been right on the border of 8 and 8.5 in forces but usually go 8 with thinner socks. Most of my other shoes are 9 though - FK racers, epic reacts, AT3s, AM 90s...

Went back a few pages to search but it's hard to keep up with all the ID posts (which are fire).
How's sizing on the IDs - same as the past with .5 down from a "normal" size or do these run a little tighter?

I've always been right on the border of 8 and 8.5 in forces but usually go 8 with thinner socks. Most of my other shoes are 9 though - FK racers, epic reacts, AT3s, AM 90s...

I went with my regular AF1 size and they fit the same with all my other AF1s. US8 with AF1 and AMs

Just joining this tread for the 1st time. I’ve noticed there are two types of customizable af1s - one for $130 (Nike Air Force 1 low unlocked) and one for $110 (Nike Air Force low by you). Aside from price what is the difference between these two?

Back
Top Bottom