Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
isnt that supposed to be remastered? the toe is still steep like 2013s. not sure about the quality of these. 

I'm definitely in for neutral lows. Really wish the highs were dropping. I'm also considering those bred lows since I don't have the highs.

Last edited:
Honestly, I love em. But I'm only interested in getting 3 pairs of the natural grey lows anyways. I think that contrasting heel guard and tabs is kinda offsetting. :nerd:

I hope everyone dislikes them and allows for pairs for us then. I agree that the heel tab wold have looked better in black with red wings, but I won't get nitpicky. I love 'em and if everyone thinks they look off it's because JB has been swindling everyone with the wrong mold/style for a Jordan 1.

Last edited:
Nah these gotta be mids! They have 8 lace holes!
nerd.gif
Wow... I guess these are the true consolation prize for those who were salty on the 2013's 
laugh.gif
 they look great though.

Tried comparing them to the OG's... very impressed. It's like they bought a pair from the bay and dissected them

Gonna wait for leaked pics of Chicago's now, so I can decide on what I will buy
laugh.gif

anyone get through to extra butter to see if theyre doing phone orders on those CP3s? Phones been busy or not picking up at the 215 store

Melo 1's chillin in Bmore...

PM me for more info... But you gotta know me...

If not, you get the ignore....

would anynody trade 9/10 space jams 2009 for 9/10 bred 1's? 2013 recent releases 

who would win?

i have 4 pairs of bred 1's and 4 pairs of space jams ironically haha.

Last edited:
would anynody trade 9/10 space jams 2009 for 9/10 bred 1's? 2013 recent releases 

who would win?
i have 4 pairs of bred 1's and 4 pairs of space jams ironically haha.

i'd say that trade isn't happening. current value, aj1 is worth more.

im gonna need those bred 1 low ASAP

with all the hate lows get i swear if i cant double up for retail im gonna explode :smh:

Last edited:
So I guess they confirmed the 12/20 release date for Melo/CP3 1's.  I plan on going to the mall at 8 am (when they open) Saturday and heading to footaction.

You think it'll be super busy in there?  I figure since they did guaranteed tickets for the XI's, people have pretty much all day to come get their pair.

So I guess they confirmed the 12/20 release date for Melo/CP3 1's.  I plan on going to the mall at 8 am (when they open) Saturday and heading to footaction.

You think it'll be super busy in there?  I figure since they did guaranteed tickets for the XI's, people have pretty much all day to come get their pair.
I didnt see anywhere confirm, and most FTAs sold theirs once it came in

I Was Under The Impression These Were Releasing With The Blue Frag Logo And Not The Black As Seen Here....
nerd.gif

Nike Trollin'?
Some members here are guessing that the Asian/Overseas releases are getting the blue frag logo/frag logo on the insole. And America is getting the black as you see there. Again, just a rumor idea at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom