• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
man yall hype up anything

i wont even buy em to resell even if they hit $400 down the line :lol: if they ugly, i aint copping.

I'm kinda feeling these Melo's, the on foot shots have looked nice. Too bad they don't seem to be dropping up here in Canada around my ways at all :smh:

I liked the melos when i first saw them, i still kinda do, but im going to be passing on them. If they were leather, then id probably cop them.

I dont like the ashy material or the black mesh they used on them, it reminds me too much of a jordan 1 alpha/mid

i agree, i loved em at first. now they are what ever.

if they were leather, that would make a big difference. they just look really cheap.

I just can't believe my eyes when I see what the Melos are fetching in the secondary market. Crazy.

Crazy.

They are only going for about $200 now because it hasn't been a widespread release everywhere yet. Prices should fall once they drop officially

Melos limited or what? Trying to decide if I'mma go through the trouble of trying to cop at retail on release date, or pay the 200ish I'm seeing for my size on eBay.

Melos limited or what? Trying to decide if I'mma go through the trouble of trying to cop at retail on release date, or pay the 200ish I'm seeing for my size on eBay.
idk if they are limited or not but you'll def be able to cop for retail or below. These wont have a resell market.

Someone said they were produced in similar numbers to other high 1s that released. So that would make them somewhat limited. You can't bank on these going below retail. I would bet on that

Where in so cal did you get em???
SoCal, check your local mom & pop stores
nerd.gif
Where did you get em? 

im gonna need those bred 1 low ASAP

with all the hate lows get i swear if i cant double up for retail im gonna explode
mean.gif
My phat lows are going to be summer beaters and these will be my consolation prize for not getting the highs.

i have a question, unfortunately I haven't been able to grab breds or royals, but I have had shadows, Black Whites and looking into Black gum sole. I was wondering what you guys thought of the black/gum 1's and where it stands in terms of quality to the other 1 og models?

I don't own 2013 breds nor black/whites, I do have Royals, Shadows, and Blacktoes. When I compare my black gums to those they are at the bottom of the list terms of quality.

I still like them though. Wearing them right now while at work.

Back
Top Bottom