Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Check your local Shiekh if you have any there $95 bucks just picked up a 6Y for a friend.

PM

I think he's talking about the Lasers that are supposed to drop on 02/07
Apparently he said he wasn't talking about the Lasers.

Not sure what those are then. I was going to ask that as well. Wouldn't make sense for him to be referring to the Grey lows since they drop 2/28. Odd for something to drop on a Sunday (2/
glasses.gif
though. Lastly, I also hear there's a white/gold OG pair that might be dropping.
Part of me wishes they were these in metallic form, but I doubt it.

im salty as hell myself, i dont wanna see pics or anything about frags at all lmao. might gonna just trade for them. 
yeah i bet, i know there are some die hard AJ 1 fans in there and it sucks you guys couldnt get urs.

maybe a nice tax refund and u can cop?

yeah i bet, i know there are some die hard AJ 1 fans in there and it sucks you guys couldnt get urs.

maybe a nice tax refund and u can cop?
got some stuff i dont really wear often and willing to let them go, guess ill go with that route. but still got a live raffle in a store tho, didnt completely struck out yet. 

the only reason why I'm still subscribed is that sometimes you find a member or two who knows a friend whose related to somebody that has a sibling that knows a neighbor who has a pair for sale. 

got some stuff i dont really wear often and willing to let them go, guess ill go with that route. but still got a live raffle in a store tho, didnt completely struck out yet. 
yeah that route works too, all hope aint lost yet nomsayin'

lol theres going to be salt in every thread, salt when rumors begin of a shoe, salt when pics surface, salt before release date, salt on release date, salt even from those who copped. Salt about material quality or factory flaws. Theres people in that thread saying they're mad they couldn't DOUBLE up. ain't that some ishh..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom