Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
what are the top 1s to release in 2014 for yall? 

LMs are the best, if i had the frags would be second, but i'd go with b/w as my second .

Last two I swear.

I didn't realize the lasers could command such bold pricing.

Thia custom is more expensive than JBFCustom's work.

LMs are the best, if i had the frags would be second, but i'd go with b/w as my second .
1) frags

2) LM (i didnt like the mismatch thingy or it would be 1)

3) B/W

I think the LMs were on point and the Frags and b/w tie for second.

The reds were nice, but not that far off from the Premiers that had just retrod (same situation as above)

Anything that was out of reach for the average joe will never make my list.

So NYCs, Perfects, and Frags, those one offs  don't count in my world
tongue.gif

I think the LMs were on point and the Frags and b/w tie for second.

The reds were nice, but not that far off from the Premiers that had just retrod (same situation as above)

Anything that was out of reach for the average joe will never make my list.

So NYCs, Perfects, and Frags, those one offs  don't count in my world
tongue.gif
NYC w.o speck soles would've been an easy #1

:lol:

I needed the Footlocker bday coupon yesterday morning. I randomly lurk here n there, but other than 1s and a few random SBs, nothing really catches my eye anymore. Thirsting after those Chicagos. They better give those butter leather.

Understandable, I haven't 100% (quality, availability, price) felt any of Jordan Brand's pairs this year either. After those Black/Red I's fell into my lap, I've been mostly waiting for the Chicagos next year and the Oreo IVs while buying a Huarache model here and there.

If the Chicagos are on par with what the Fragments seem to be, or at least Black/White quality with the new mold; next May will be beautiful.
Thank god the Huaraches are back. Kicking myself for sleeping on the Ultramarine overseas. They went on a crazy sale on one site, but of course, no love for size 12. A quality pair of Chitown 1s will have me set with 1s for life barring a UNC 1 retro or a fire retro+ colorway. They better not make them a headache.
For such a plain jane jordan 1 they better

They are not Plain Jane in person. In fact, in my opinion, they are one of the nicest 1's ever made. Oh, how that blacktop looking toe material sparkles. :nthat:

Special thanks to the unselfish NTer who sent them to me for $200 shipped. This is what this place used to be about before greed took over.

I wish I could've scooped them for $200, and I know those are a size 11 :x :smh: :lol: .. good come up, lowest I've came across is $260 NY meetup last night but I'll just wait until AS weekend.

If we're reflecting on last year, I have to once again give my thanks to the young god S sneakerfan1 .

Truly has helped me in more than one way on my journey, and these Black/Red I's for retail a few weeks later is but one.

Always got your back when I can help out, homie. Hope the holiday is treating you and the fam well.

Shout out to the tagging feature for temporarily bringing me outta hiding. :lol:

NIce to see you crawl out from underneath that rock fam :nthat:

What's good my guy!

Hope the music thing is still going well. Hit me with some of the new stuff and I'll give it a listen, last phone backed my contacts up to the device instead of the gmail so I'm still without a few...smh.

I'm still around. Life is just moving way too fast between fam and trying to get a side venture off the ground. I'll try and poke my head in a lil more here and there. Good to see that this thread is still one of the few left with level-headed NTers. :smokin

I would say
1. Fragments
2. Black/Whites
3. Chicago KO (waiting on that 2015 release :D
4. LM

Can't really do a top 3 since I wasn't able to cop the LMs and B/Ws. However, the Gym Reds have got to be up there. I'm a sucker for red shoes! Plus, the suede is a nice touch.

Also, these AJ1 x SBs are pretty nice too:

Can't really do a top 3 since I wasn't able to cop the LMs and B/Ws. However, the Gym Reds have got to be up there. I'm a sucker for red shoes! Plus, the suede is a nice touch.

this pic makes me wanna get a pair lol, didnt like them in person

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom