• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Banneds hands down

I've been fortunate enough to have 3 pairs in hands and they are seriously a work of art. Words don't do them justice and neither do pics. You need to actually have them in your hands to get the full experience :lol:

Unfortunately I let them all go because I have many pairs of black/reds and I don't see the point in keeping them in my closet to rot.

Personally, because I have a couple pairs of Blk/Rds, I would prefer Frags. Banneds have nice leather quality (most expensive B-Grade shoe, I think people forget that) but aside from that, I think they're overrated.

FUHHHHHHHH

:nerd:

Haters gonna hate :lol:

Lol. I agree. I'm just not feelin em. All the more pairs for those that do like them tho. I'm not even goin to say I'd cop if they dropped at outlets for the low. I'd just be wasting my money cuz I know I'd never wear them. As far as mainly black AJ1s, I'd rather spend the money on NYCs then these imo. Dope pic regardless @illistic REPPED!

Lol. I agree. I'm just not feelin em. All the more pairs for those that do like them tho. I'm not even goin to say I'd cop if they dropped at outlets for the low. I'd just be wasting my money cuz I know I'd never wear them. As far as mainly black AJ1s, I'd rather spend the money on NYCs then these imo. Dope pic regardless @illistic REPPED!

Sure thing man! These are heavy in my rotation right behind my shadows. All black sneaker with gum bottoms.... You can literally wear them with anything. Some real good beaters

All this banned talk. I knew I would regret selling my last pair of them. I only did it to cop a few other releases at the time knowing the colorway would be releasing later in the year. I'm happy with my 2013's but banned's really do poop on those.:smh:

Sure thing man! These are heavy in my rotation right behind my shadows. All black sneaker with gum bottoms.... You can literally wear them with anything. Some real good beaters

Have to agree with you there. These were heavy in my rotation and they look amazing with khaki joggers. I think down the road in 2015 these will become a sleeper hit with folks scrambling to find pairs.

with the restock do you guys really think they will drop below 300?

Being that you can get a pair for $350 shipped now.... Yeah, I think it's really safe to say that they should be attainable in the $300 range during ASW. I can't believe the price drop on these PSNYs because they're still real limited. People paid damn near a grand for them when they released

Yeah, someone in the pick up thread with three pairs!! God Lawd.

Happy New Year. Wasn't a terrible year for ones. Got the B/W, Melos, Barons, Lance Mountains, Fragments and hype beast Jeters, Perfects and NYs.

C'mon Golden, don't support that package nonsense.

No more packages!

Haha I know, man, but come on! The 2009 DTRTs were garbage, I had to sell mine. I'm fiending for some real OGs and know JB would never drop all of 'em. It'd be the first package where most would want both but I know what you mean.

Not a hypebeast troll etc., but the price will go back up. The re-releases are dropping the value now, but it is still a very limited shoe, say 4 releases 800 per release.

Back
Top Bottom