Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I picked up a backup pair of Melos yesterday with the Birthday coupon. At the same store an employee was wearing a pair and another employee copped the last pair and literally went right in front of the store and sold it to a dude waiting outside the store. LOL....no shame in these streets. I ain't mad....gotta supplement that $8hr pay somehow right?

The Blake's are looking better and better to me, but I'm trying to be very selective on my pickups this year. It's too much heat dropping not to be. The laser 1's are also growing on me. I hadn't planned to add those to the collection though soooo.
Maybe it was his boy and he used his employee disco to look him out. How much did dude outside pay?

Someone in Houston better bite on those size 10 b/ws for $120. Awesome price, I paid double that just last night for a DS pair.

That's what happens when I sleep on 1s :lol:

Same thing happened with the Shadows, I just walked in a store, looked at them and left. Now I want them and they're $400+ on eBay for my size (9).
I feel that. Slept on black toes and paid 275$ for a DS pair

That's what happens when I sleep on 1s
laugh.gif

Same thing happened with the Shadows, I just walked in a store, looked at them and left. Now I want them and they're $400+ on eBay for my size (9).

I know I slept on the barons and now I want them.. SMH Had um in my hands

Lmfao. Mad ppl in China selling fake frags and charging the real price. 2 days after the release no one has receipt. Rofl prolly same here. Wonder how many hypebeasts are spending 800 on fakes. I dont even know if I wanna take the risk to pay resell money for fakes

Last edited:
I would like to know this as well, especially in the bigger sizes which seems non-existent 

Just saw a size 13 go for 550 a couple weeks ago... pretty safe to say I'm assed out

no  sz 13s anywhere|I  in those Gym Reds, I think I waited too long

Hell they were hard to find the week of release... let a couple slide in the 300 range regretfully

This.
man we need a US release like right now...

This.

Those pinnacles are looking great. Not worth $400 and would have likely passed at normal retail.

Back
Top Bottom