Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Decided to wear them today :pimp:

saw u on IG brotha, props for wearing em unlike most people :pimp:

Take it with a grain of salt, given the source (SBD) but it looks like the Japan version might be making a come back:

Oh well, probably right Bert. Bert. . Then relax everyone and keep your Blk/Gums. False alarm.

I thought we might be in luck because the wings logo was black, unlike the 2001 pair that released.

Last edited:
Just received my PSNYs and WOW, they are absolutely beautiful in person. The quality is absolutely amazing. The black leather used is superior to the black/whites. Was def not expecting this at all! Was thinking about returning them to the seller because I paid $375 shipped but going to take the hit and keep these. For all of you wanting a pair, go for it! You will not regret it one bit. I own many pairs of 1s and these were instantly Top 5 just at first glance

Last edited:
Sooooooo black gums just became worthless?
Only OG colorways, collaborations, and one offs (Melos etc...) will command a steep resale price.

Other 1s will usually retain their retail value unless the colorway or materials used are hideous.

For example the 2013 Chicago used bad materials and wasn't  branded with NA,

but because it is an OG colorway it commands a steep price in the resale market once they dried up

Now with the OG Chicago dropping in 2015 the 2013 resale value will decrease but not below retail.

Black Gums are a simple colorway so they will retain their value once supply dries up.

There will always be people who appreciate simplicity because it never goes out of style.

Just received my PSNYs and WOW, they are absolutely beautiful in person. The quality is absolutely amazing. The black leather used is superior to the black/whites. Was def not expecting this at all! Was thinking about returning them to the seller because I paid $375 shipped but going to take the hit and keep these. For all of you wanting a pair, go for it! You will not regret it one bit. I own many pairs of 1s and these were instantly Top 5 just at first glance

I told people not to sleep on these. I know my 1's. It's a classic.

Anybody seen a size 14 Melo 1? Been tryna find one for my brother's christmas gift since the initial drop and cant seem to find one even at flight club...

Yeah man, I was VERY surprised! Not a big fan of the speckled midlsole but they're so buttery!

Yeah, it's always a great surprise when you see that nice leather and craftsmanship. Even the laces are top notch. I like the speckled midsole bcuz it is like a throwback homage from the IV...but then again...I'm a sucker for speckles. :lol:

Last edited:
I'm still waiting on ASG in hopes to get them around $300... 

Current collection.

Got out of Jordan's way back when, but got the itch again when they came out with the OG KOs (long time grails for me)..

Well..

Now I just have the 1 itch again lol

Only Jordan's I own.

Back
Top Bottom