Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
another 1 releasing all star weekend. that sting ray material :wow: :nthat:

Last edited:
I'm pissed I keep mission out on these silent releases on these Melo's. Been lusting for them since the leaked images smh

sp shipped my melo's was a little skeptical since it was three hours after it said sold out . Glad I chanced it and went thru with the order .Sizes started popping back up again 15 min later after I checked out all in all these melo's were a weird release glad I was patient. I'll be out in NYC asw lets see If I cook .

I'm pissed I keep mission out on these silent releases on these Melo's. Been lusting for them since the leaked images smh

if you have and Shiekhs in your area check.. Ive found 2 pair there... Not on their website though for some reason..

Last edited:
Been keeping me eye on the bay for PSNYs. Has anyone seen any fakes of these?

I have been keeping an eye on the bay myself. Have you come across pairs with stains and marks during your search? What I found so far in my size.

Stain on the right shoe

Pair with white mark

I have been keeping an eye on the bay myself. Have you come across pairs with stains and marks during your search? What I found so far in my size.

Stain on the right shoe

Pair with white mark

I haven't see any in my size with stains or marks, but I haven't been looking to close since most of the prices for my size are listed for $450 - $600. Really hoping these come down to the $300 range.

Take it with a grain of salt, given the source (SBD) but it looks like the Japan version might be making a come back:

My chest hurts every time I see these :smh:

I like the Metallic Silver wings for a little contrast, but I'm always a lover of the completely blacked out look too.

Deals come and go brotha, I'm confident I can find a pair under 800. 1400 tho? Only a fool would pay that much for some 1st that arent banneds.

I have a lot of luck finding stuff in fb groups and craigslist. You just have to know what your looking for so u don't get screwed.. I think u can find um for less too..

What are some good FB groups to follow?

You have to find a good local group.. Mine is good but im in northern Cali... Its called sos project x.. Simular to here... They do legit checks, and you can get feedback on people for transactions to avoid flakes, lowballers, etc.. Google fb group and your city one might pop up...

Why couldn't they start this remastering stuff a year earlier 
tired.gif

Would of loved for my '13 AJ1's to have come out like these.

I thought you guys would be interested in seeing some comparison pics with the PSNYs and Frags. The black leather used on the PSNYs is very very very similar if not identical to the best leather used on the Frags. The softness is the exact same as well as the finishing touches.

:nerd:

Yall hurting my feelings fo real. I need them frags but I don't think il ever own em, I got limits for any shoe and I don't see getting these for $400 anytime. ***** limited just make 500,000 for all I care next time

I don't get it. What's so special about these? Other then what's supposed to be "remastered" premium leather, it just looks like a blacked out AJ1 to me. Cool, but nothing to lose one's mind over.

They're an 01 Japan exclusive. They're not "remastered" :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom