Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Seen a rumor on Twitter last night that around SIX THOUSAND pairs of NYC 1's are restocking for ASW at other locations in NY besides Flight 23...

Oh how I hope this is true, sellers I offered $300 to are going to be begging me for that deal 
laugh.gif

Now I want 2 for $400 
happy.gif

i just cant get with any of the upcoming releases :rolleyes i got my eyes on the chicagos, but the rest are all meh

Seen a rumor on Twitter last night that around SIX THOUSAND pairs of NYC 1's are restocking for ASW at other locations in NY besides Flight 23...

Oh how I hope this is true, sellers I offered $300 to are going to be begging me for that deal :lol:

Now I want 2 for $400 :D

I hope so, I would love to cop a pair for under $300.

good thing I waited it out - got my Melos on the EU release yesterday.

Do they count as "remastered" already? I know the quality is not up to par with the Frags, but technically... is it a remastered shoe?
Theyre definitely not part of the remastered series

price of NYC 1's dipping? just when i spend 365 on a pair
mean.gif

i been keeping an eye on them for a while now and just in the past week seen a size 11 go on ebay the other day for 345 shipped and today one went for 325. and these are from sellers with great feedback.
just got 250 vnds, we'll see how that goes. but prices didn't dip imo, just settled. had jordan kept it like that one day guerilla release, these could've been legendary, not anymore
Because they are restocking next month for ASW.
that's the rumor

wasn't able to trade ds legend blue 11s for ds lance mountain 1s. same size and all, sorta can see the rationale but site had 11s priced $50 higher than the 1s. 
i can't see you getting any sought after 1's for a shoe that did 500k+ numbers. the way they pimp xi's, they'll probably be out within 10 years. LM's quality wise are also great. if you'd rather have LM'S i'd just sell the 11's and start the hunt for a decent price

Oh how I hope this is true, sellers I offered $300 to are going to be begging me for that deal 
laugh.gif

Now I want 2 for $400 
happy.gif
6000? dang....

i remember reading there would be 800 pairs restocked during the asg weekend..

Last edited:
fragments also restocking for ASW 

flight 23 

21 mercer 

and the mom and pop joints

dont know exact  numbers but flight 23 will definitely get a nice # of fragments. 

I don't know about that 6000 and other store stuff. It gas the address of flight23 on it.

So Between:

Laser 1s

Bred Low 1s

A restock of NYCs

and 

Fragments

and Don C 2s

and everything else we are getting in NYC.... It's gonna be a zoo

it's gonna be a mob of ppl out there with everything dropping.
Word... Between the Resellers, The Outta Towners, The Resellers From Outta Town, The D-Boys, The Baby Mamas, The High School Kid, The Collector and Everyone Else.... I want no parts of the 34th Street Area

You still gonna be there alp their releasing to many pairs at flight
yea probably. Too many kicks not to be out there

Word... Between the Resellers, The Outta Towners, The Resellers From Outta Town, The D-Boys, The Baby Mamas, The High School Kid, The Collector and Everyone Else.... I want no parts of the 34th Street Area
it's going to be chaos.

Back
Top Bottom