Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Just left NTLV these are super nice in person.

Probably neither. Doubt their attainable. Doubt they're limited. They're a nice shoe. I can see a lot of people trying to get them.
Someone posted a Hanon link a few pages back. I checked 20 min ago and they were still available in a few sizes.
they'll set you back about 200 bucks so I would just buckle up and pay resale

Probably neither. Doubt their attainable. Doubt they're limited. They're a nice shoe. I can see a lot of people trying to get them.
Someone posted a Hanon link a few pages back. I checked 20 min ago and they were still available in a few sizes.
Yeah, i seen that Hanon link, oos

had them in cart in 14 just couldn't pull the trigger on canvas shoes for $150 shipped thats some ******** really

Quick shots because im busy a.f at work, sorry for the phone quality,need to invest into an slr...

Did you get those pants from Jordan? Why they so big bruh... Lol

Congrats on your [emoji]127824[/emoji][emoji]127824[/emoji][emoji]127824[/emoji]

had them in cart in 14 just couldn't pull the trigger on canvas shoes for $150 shipped thats some ******** really
Yet you woke up early on Saturday to get them into cart....

Broke boy problems....

Last edited by a moderator:
i am not a goddamned bum and have 3 kids so i am usually up at 10am. i thought they were leather. i do fine, thanks though.  got the grade school for my youngest cause he doesn't know leather from canvas.

i'll take those size 14 legends if you still have them.

Last edited:
i went up a half size on bhm like most 1s. hope not a mistake.
I'm also wondering how accurate GS sizing is.

i am not a goddamned bum and have 3 kids so i am usually up at 10am. i thought they were leather. i do fine, thanks though.  got the grade school for my youngest cause he doesn't know leather from canvas.
Lol. Pay these trolls no mind. Hope your lil one enjoys the GS 1's.

What shoe was it?

The white & black ACTUAL women's Jordan released in 1998. The price was about the same as these BHM 1's & similar colors. If they were less...like $85 or less I would've gone with those, but $120 for a 17 year old shoe that COULD crumble was too risky.

They aren't really canvas though...

Nothing like a AJKO....

Those are long gone... Just took it off 

they look good, just i dunno...oreos next for me, these were a rough pass but a pass and i'd rather try my luck at the NYC re stock. i pass penn on the way to the office so am close to flight 23 and the pop up HoH so gotta hold my money. got a kobe 9 xmas in 14 last week so thats it for a while

Are they done selling BHM 1's yet???

just Woke up!!

Let me know when it's done...  Send me a PM

Thanks

waiting for the next 1's

Are they done selling BHM 1's yet???

just Woke up!!

Let me know when it's done...  Send me a PM

Thanks

waiting for the next 1's

It was pretty much done before it started....sold out in seconds.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom