Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
How do ya'll boys like green so much being from Brooklyn? I figured ya'll were Boston natives and rocked with the green for the Celtics?

You're a fool bruh. I know what google is and how to use it, but it doesn't determine the context that endeesee used it in.

^^ haha relax with the name callin.. No hate here bro. Not sure what fufu would mean otherwise. Guess we will find out.

Check Nas on IG. He posted his shoes hes bringing down under. All jays, all New releases.
Finna break out a pair of 1s, just not sure which too risk at the show lol
Nas talk and shawdows pickup is such a coincidence to watching his documentary recently.  i think that's what he was rocking

Nas talk and shawdows pickup is such a coincidence to watching his documentary recently.  i think that's what he was rocking
Mr. Jones knows his sneakers. I like to see when dudes rock older releases though. It's cool to have the latest and greatest, but when artists have some older gems in rotation it speaks volumes. I'm sure JB laces him with all the latest drops though so I'm not mad at him.

Last edited:

I don't do shady business bruh. I didn't even remember but I had the receipt from Footaction in the box still. The only thing they didn't have were the original insoles, because I had misplaced them long ago when I swapped them out with my triple black LBJ8s. You were better off not bidding. Those were my daily drivers since they dropped.
didn't realize that was your auction. no disrespect intended 
glasses.gif

^It's all good fam. You were right going with your gut feeling. They were overpriced for how many times they've been worn. Good condition none the less.

How do ya'll boys like green so much being from Brooklyn? I figured ya'll were Boston natives and rocked with the green for the Celtics?

I'm just a fan of that particular color blocking honestly. Probably wouldn't have seen much on foot time if I did cop.

Last edited:
^^ thought about copping them when they dropped but couldn't do it. I want the outsole green and swoosh leather on an OG High.

Thats why i was low key hyped to see this picture, those green joints would be fire

You acting like anyone from outside of boston can't like green hahahahahaha
So if you saying they from ny they can only like blue or orange maybe black?

Green is the illest color in my book man the whole world run by green!

sorry for all that confusion up there but what i mean by fufu was those fancy boys wearing all kinds of colors

Please dont disrespect me and say I'm from Brooklyn lol. I always liked green man, even have a Celtics jersey with my name on it actually. Don't like the team at all though, had it from when I was young.

For those of you who buy used shoes, do you actually clean or deodorize the shoes before you wear them??

The thought of someone else's sweat and foot funk makes me feel kind of sick...  
Yes, def. I bought a used pair of royals way back and they came smelling like foot odor/weed/smoke. Never know what they will smell like when you are just looking at pics. After steam cleaning them 3 times, washing the insoles/laces, and treating the leather, they were good as new. I have also thrown my shadows into a washer and dryer after paintballing in them and it cleaned them right up with no stank.

I've only bought two VNDS shoes and will only do so if the shoe is hard to find and I can get a steal price. Takeaway is that it all can be cleaned up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom