Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Love the box and wings logo shirt (or is it a dust bag
ohwell.gif
). Would go well with some black gold patents. As for the shoes... meh.

Last edited:
The Air Pythons look way better. These are so overdone. Why didn't they just retro the OG Jordan 1 colorways in a nice premium leather? Didn't they learn from the shines? :lol:

Quick question, been looking for the Lance Mointains, found a pair in a 7.5. I typically wear size 8 but have room. What's everyones take on how the Lance Mountains run? Size wise?

my foot isnt that wide but i .5 up in 1s...

my size 12 lms fit perfectly...

Last edited:
]
Quick question, been looking for the Lance Mointains, found a pair in a 7.5. I typically wear size 8 but have room. What's everyones take on how the Lance Mountains run? Size wise?

TTS I wouldn't go down. But if you dnt have wide feet you could get away with it.

With the last 1's I bought, the black and white, I have room in those size 8's so that's why I was thinking I could go down. 8.5 would defintely be too big.

So what's the scoop on these laser 1's?? Still not on Nike release calendar. Picked up 2 raffle tickets but just odd that no news from Nike.

retail will probably be 400. not even mad since it got real gold on it.

There's real gold flakes in Goldschlager.... And a 5th is only $30. The gold in them Pinnacles is just a smoke screen.

Back
Top Bottom