Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I wonder if this streak of retros sitting will make jordan brand reconsider their price point on the remastered line

I guess I'm just going to bite the bullet, find frags as cheap as I can, and then just leave the game for a few months and eat only pbj sandwiches daily lol

I guess I'm just going to bite the bullet, find frags as cheap as I can, and then just leave the game for a few months and eat only pbj sandwiches daily lol
Go for it if you dont have mouths to feed 
nthat.gif

I wonder if this streak of retros sitting will make jordan brand reconsider their price point on the remastered line
I don't think so honestly. The retros are selling fine just because it isn't day one sell outs doesn't mean much. I think if the trend of them selling slower and slower picks up across the board I think then there's a possibility.

I think retros are sitting because there are a lot of shoes releasing every week and with the increased price, the average shoe buyer gets selective. As the releases become more spread out, then it'll determine whether the price is too high

yeah I mean I can definitely afford it, but it's just so hard to justify paying up that much for a pair of sneakers. that's like 1/3 my rent lol.
Should be easy holding off the shoe game for the next few months, nothing interesting unless Nike does a hyperstrike in the middle of march 
roll.gif

Hmmm local ig seller that has been confirmed legit posting chicago 1s already. Could he possibly have authentics this early?

Cop PSNY now while you can.

Shoe is easily one of the best quality Nikes in a very long time.

Anything under $300 is a steal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom