Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
All day baby

Reported

Jk

Lakers won multiple championships while playing at the Forum in the 80's though

I read it originally got its name because multiple Olympic medalists were from there in like the 30's. Then it continued because of what you said.

The price of the NYC 1s are going up on FC. my size 11 was at $250 ($266 shipped) a couple days ago, I should've pulled the trigger :smh: ....they are now at $300 and is probably going to keep rising

Please don't wait any longer. I know folks saw the big restock in NYC but that's done and resellers snag most.

2013 bred leather is dope once it's worn. unds'd my pair and walked 11 miles in NYC on the friday of ASW in em lmao. broken in so nicely now.

NYC is def good for walking nikes haha

Finally found a size 10 for a decent price! (375 shipped):

A steal these days, congrats!

After the excitement of finally getting my pair in, thought I'd make a quick video for some friends...

:rofl:

:nthat:

I wanted to hate but could not lmao

Still looking for the Melo 1's in nyc :nerd:

You must not have been looking, they were everywhere just last week man, pm size if it doesn't work out

FINALLY GOT A PAIR IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR FOREVER AT A GREAT PRICE, most underrated 1s

DMP Celtic 1s

Great shot, sucks that the quality is being disputed or if have something new to hunt for

Landed in nyc a few hours ago. Already setting up a deal for nyc 1s. Trying to get in the 250 range, anybody have a friend of a friend of a friend?

Resellers were literally building a wall of NYC's last week outside of flight. Whatever deal you do, do it soon!

What would be one size slimmer in Levi's? In my on feet pics ( lighting sucked ) I have on 508's. The 511's are next up on the scale of slimmer fits? Thanks in advance btw.

What would be one size slimmer in Levi's? In my on feet pics ( lighting sucked ) I have on 508's. The 511's are next up on the scale of slimmer fits? Thanks in advance btw.

Try the commuter 511's. They are slim but are stretchy so your stuff can breathe. I went up a size and they fit perfect. Get tons of compliments.

Last edited:
511 fit everyone? always hear about those but never bought any Levi. Id like em to fit nice and not too tight but slim at the bottom

511 fit everyone? always hear about those but never bought any Levi. Id like em to fit nice and not too tight but slim at the bottom
I get 511s and then take em to the tailor and get a 6 inch taper at the bottom. Ain't too skinny but look nice with 1s. All preference of course

Back
Top Bottom