Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
 Finally picked up my NYC23 for $290 shipped off of eBay...  
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I'm sorry, but what is a just don? Is it some man that only goes by his first name...or should I say just his first name? Both of his Jordan 1s are clearance rack trash l. They might as well be phats with a fuzzy swoosh.

Ain't nobody talking about those dons cause they garbage.

And he has no relevancy in these parts... Don c did a one? Okay and. Last time he did a one ain't nobody care either cause they was trash as well.

Last edited:
Don C has some dope stuff. If your in to supreme and all those limited gimmicks then it's for you. But if you don't like jumping thru hoops and being hella thirsty then of course your going to talk down. Everything has a place as opinions on every subject. 2s > 1s

Don deserves his due credit business wise, imo. Aside from his music dealings, he turned buck fiftys into a "high end" fashion item.

Not praising anyone for dropping 4-800 in a hat, but he def has business credibility (more so than just being Ye's bff) to even have the opportunity to create these 1's.

That said, if these end up being 2-4g's It's def not worth it when you can get banneds, 01's and frags for the same price.

Someone ask me for a pic of my collection of 1's.. So here is a pic of my small collection, I wish I had other pieces but they are too expensive.. All these shoes were purchased at retail except the royals which I payed 250 a few months after release.

Can't wait till may :evil:

Last edited:
Someone ask me for a pic of my collection of 1's.. So here is a pic of my small collection, I wish I had other pieces but they are too expensive.. All these shoes were purchased at retail except the royals which I payed 250 a few months after release.

Can't wait till may
devil.gif
I wish I had doubled up on Shadows when I could've... 

Nice collection!!

Repped! 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Can't wait till may :evil:

I'm going to take a pic of my AJ1 collection when I get back home from this trip. I think I have about 12-15 pairs now.

Thanks guys, some I have to put in alot of work(black/red).. Speaking of shadows I could have gotten the two FSR at my store, ended up only getting the 2 9's for myself and 5 other pairs for a few nters that I ooped for like 175 after shipping and fees on release date, one flaked and ended up keeping it. Man if I would have known... That ol famous toro 4 smoke screen :pimp:

Last edited:
Serious question. Im fairly new to sneaker collecting. Normally I just but what I think looks nice and can actually obtain.

I normally strike out on hyped releases because I "didn't do my homework"

Can someone explain to me what research and homework I'm not doing?

Serious question. Im fairly new to sneaker collecting. Normally I just but what I think looks nice and can actually obtain.

I normally strike out on hyped releases because I "didn't do my homework"

Can someone explain to me what research and homework I'm not doing?

Don't worry about that homework nonsense.

You get the most important concept of collecting shoes "I buy what I think looks nice" that's all that matters in this game.

After some time you'll get hip to the game and you won't strike out on much, the real truth about this game is be prepared to pay the resell for hyped releases if you get em for retail consider it a win its the sad truth about sneaker culture.

The best advice I would give would be to do your research and figure out what spots are getting the release you're after. There are a lot of stores that aren't as big as nike or footlocker but they still get good releases. This just gives you another option. My other piece of advice would be is to get familiar with the site and figure out the quickest ways to checkout. Because with a lot of these releases timing is everything and if you're a second or two slow someone will take your spot. Hope this helps.

[quote name="TBreeze" url="/t/508567/official-air-jordan-1-retro-high-thread/34290#post_22742267]

Can someone explain to me what research and homework I'm not doing?[/quote]

Just wondering, so I can try and help, what do you usually do for a hyped release?

Back
Top Bottom