Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yeah mid to late 2013 Vegas were at outlets. It wasnt as simple as going to your local, you had to stock locate through nike. Grabbed 2 pair from Michigan @ 90 a pair. Probably the most satisfying purchase ive made other than my phone in a long while.

Last edited:
Close. You're spot on with the meaning of a pack, but the CDP/DMP/KO Thingy/Etc. are packs (shoes that share a theme as you mentioned) that are in packages (one big box, to be purchased together.)

People call them all packs, making it a little harder to distinguish between the two.
Essentially what I said. I said that DMP, CDP, packs are the exception because they can't be purchased individually.

Last edited:

I'm currently doing a stock locate just to verify 
laugh.gif

and there's no more pairs in the outlets  
you snooze you lose...
smokin.gif

I don't feel bad for anyone who doesn't have shadows. They were easily obtainable last two times they've dropped.

This. Shadows are a prize for people who genuinely liked them. I said this before my boys made fun of me for getting two pairs heck I even purchased one a week before the release for like 30 bucks extra. Smh now everybody wants em clownish.. Why cause they $450+ now? It's good for yall whoever don't have shadows you don't deserve em I hope you get raped, price wise.

I don't feel bad for anyone who doesn't have shadows. They were easily obtainable last two times they've dropped.

Shadows are underrated and overpriced.

So tempted to go for the NYC's while the supply is slightly greater than the demand but gonna chill until May 30th. Eyes on the prize. 

Of course this mentality only lasts until I come across another set of goods

Back
Top Bottom