Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
0 interest in the shattered backboards. just give me chicagos and let the rumors about remastered royals be true. id pay $200 RETAIL for remastered royals.

Yeah that price is way too good. Retail + tax is already that price, then you factor in the PayPal and shipping fees. That's a real come up, almost too real. But then again, looks like he's a size 13

At first glance I thought the backboard would be a Bred/BlackToe fusion which was kinda dope, but that orange.. I´d have to see in person I guess. Quality looks great though.

It's funny you say that, I thought similarly. It looks like a "mule" version of Blk/Rds (in the front) and Chicagos (in the back). Thought they were commemorating both until I saw the bright orange hue.

id pay $200 RETAIL for remastered royals.
We can't say things like that. They're watching us [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128056[/emoji][emoji]127861[/emoji]
doesnt matter

SYGwA97.gif

retail for royals = pipe dream for most 

Because of Mikes greatness JB will never run out of gimmicks . Shattered backboards ? Never saw it coming .

Quality looks good but not a big fan of orange I'll have to see them in person to decide if I'll try to purchase

they already running out of gimmicks to where they had to reach into the damn vault and pull out a shattered backboard video to make a shoe.

they running out of ideas

pipe dream for most? where these people when they released in feb? seemed like this dream became a dream only after the prices went up. typical. 
We were here before there was even an Air Jordan 1 retro high thread lmao

Royal US release was UGLY. And this was before most people got hip to overseas releases.

Just Gave In And Bought Some Blk & Wht 1s For $150 Shipped
gave in for 150? 
laugh.gif
 congrats man
they're not running out of ideas perse. They're just running out of good ideas.
in the end, the only thing they can do is freak colors and materials. they're lots a combos to be made but a lot would be fails. the hard truth may be throwing the model in the vault for a few years and coming back to it with fresh perspective. 

Idk about you guys but I'm still underwhelmed by this whole 30th anniversary deal. Neutral gray lows UK only, the backboards and lasers are just alright imo. Why not just give us metallics and call it a day.?

Lot of nice releases coming out, I keep skipping on these blk and whites. It's okay though if they hit more than $300 count me out on those I can do without them.

I think they should finish giving us og color ways then give the model a break for a year or two . It's Never going to happen because even before the AJ1 boom 1's always got whored out

Last edited:
they already running out of gimmicks to where they had to reach into the damn vault and pull out a shattered backboard video to make a shoe.

they running out of ideas

i don't think they are . They know they can drop anything right now and they'll move units so they're not really in the think tank stressing . Mikes legend is so big that they can drop something like the shattered backboards that aren't really apart of his legacy and have old heads and young heads wanting them because there's a vid showing he shattered a backboard. So now the shoes have a tie in

Back
Top Bottom